• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: MPM09 - The Rocket Gang's Counterattack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
OH SNAP OH SHOOT!

My guess: the Rockets will run away from the battle with Satoshi and friends and leave the Rocket Gang to spend their days with their old companions without having to worry about their Pokemon being lost again.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Probably all the ones that haven't been released: Seviper, Yanmega, Mime Jr, Gourgeist, Carnivine, Inkay, Morpeko, maybe their Unova Pokemon too.
If we're counting their Unova and Alola pokemon (and not counting bewear), they have 13 pokemon for use.

But, they apparently did let their Alola pokemon out of the HQ, so, 11 Rocket 'mons + meowth and wobbufet. Does chewtle count?

I just can't remember if James got something in Kalos.

Samurott

So this is only from TR HQ and on hand.

Jessie: Wobbuffet, Seviper, Yanmega, Woobat, Frillish, Gourgeist

James: Mime Jr., Carnivine, Yamask, Amoongus, Inkay, Morpeko

Exactly six from each. You could say that Team Rocket's rockin'.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days

Red and Blue

So this is only from TR HQ and on hand.

Jessie: Wobbuffet, Seviper, Yanmega, Woobat, Frillish, Gourgeist

James: Mime Jr., Carnivine, Yamask, Amoongus, Inkay, Morpeko

Exactly six from each. You could say that Team Rocket's rockin'.
You know we could get some evolutions during the episode. James could have his own Malamar or Cofagrigus. Though I probably shouldn't get my hopes up since they haven't evolved any of Ash's older Pokemon so far.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Released/Away/In training: Arbok, Weezing, Dustox, Victreebel, Likitung, Cacnea, Chimeco, Alola crew

Keeping my expectations in check and not expecting these guys to show up
Yeah same. It would be weird if MPM magically made them show up at the Team Rocket headquarters.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The king's making his comeback!!!! I missed you, Seviper

Mikeachu

Soul Trainer
Yeah same. It would be weird if MPM magically made them show up at the Team Rocket headquarters.
Perhaps Giovanni sent out agents to track them down.

I feel like they kinda have to have Arbok & Weezing in this episode 1 way or another, given the nostalgia pandering of MPM.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan

I'm of two minds. I can definitely see the ones that were released like Arbok, Weezing, and Victreebel being tracked down, but I can't imagine them shaking down Gardenia and Benny and Nanny and Pop-Pop for the Pokemon they had.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
You know we could get some evolutions during the episode. James could have his own Malamar or Cofagrigus. Though I probably shouldn't get my hopes up since they haven't evolved any of Ash's older Pokemon so far.
The first Pokémon that came to mind to me was Mime Jr. only because Galarian Mr. Mime. hasn't had a proper debut yet.
Perhaps Giovanni sent out agents to track them down.
I'm of two minds. I can definitely see the ones that were released like Arbok, Weezing, and Victreebel being tracked down, but I can't imagine them shaking down Gardenia and Benny and Nanny and Pop-Pop for the Pokemon they had.
That does not sound like something he'll do. More likely they just run into them on the road.

UnovaMaster

The full team dilemma is exactly why the Alola Pokemon were not handed to Giovanni and HQ

and why they had to toe the line with captures in Journeys, that's why Chewtle disappeared, it would have messed with the numbering completely

For Bewear, I don't think it would ever go along with a capture Pikachu plan, it'd be nice if Bewear ran around the world and collected all of TRio's missing family though

Status
Not open for further replies.