• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: MPM09 - The Rocket Gang's Counterattack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnovaMaster

The idea that all Giovanni needed to do was give the TRio all their Pokémon for them to actually get the job done, only for them to not have a job to go back to is hilarious.

God I hope they get back to the HQ with Pikachu and it's just a complete ghost town with nobody there except a janitor

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Also, the new issue of Animedia has a lengthy feature where Yuyama runs through all the episodes of the series that have aired so far, PLUS this one, offering short comments on them. Here's Yuyama's commentary on the episode:

Comment from Kunihiko Yuyama:
"I wanted to bring the Rocket Gang's Pokémon back in this episode. There's lots of things about the Rocket Gang that are shrouded in mystery, like what Musashi and the others' current standing IS, and why their Pokémon are being returned NOW... And the episode has some breakup-related drama again too (laughs). I guess this kind of slapstick and mystery is pretty inherent to the group, huh?"

The article also has a checklist of all the Pokemon appearing in each episode of the series, which once again includes this one. So here's all the Pokemon we'll get to see this Friday:

POKEMON CHECKLIST:
*Pikachu
*Delibird
*Latias
*Nyarth
*Sonansu
*Megayanma
*Habunake
*Koromori
*Pumpjin
*Pururill
*Manene
*Desumasu
*Maaiika
*Morobareru
*Muskippa
*Morpeko
*Matadogas
*Arbok
*Utsubot
*Dokucale
*Beroringa
*Chirean
*Sabonea
*Hidoide
*Mimikkyu
*Gureggru
*Runpappa
*Hitodeman
*Koduck
*Goukazaru
*Luchabull
*Namakero
*Latios

nuzamaki90

Also, the new issue of Animedia has a lengthy feature where Yuyama and Rica run through all the episodes of the series that have aired so far, PLUS this one. Here's Yuyama's commentary on the episode:

The article also has a checklist of all the Pokemon appearing in each episode of the series, which once again includes this one. So here's all the Pokemon we'll get to see this Friday:
****ing yes, I knew we’d get flashbacks or something for the old crew

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, that summary pretty much killed all that sense of mystery and ambiguity about their current standing.

Not sure why Yuyama wanted to make it look like a huge mystery when the answer is rather dull and obvious, unless he has no control on summary blurbs.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Well, that summary pretty much killed all that sense of mystery and ambiguity about their current standing.

Not sure why Yajima wanted to make it look like a huge mystery when the answer is rather dull and obvious, unless he has no control on summary blurbs.

This summary and comment wasn't meant to be seen until after the episode had aired, I think. There's a reason this is the only unaired episode they cover.

UnovaMaster

I do have some other news, it would appear Pinky and the Brain are getting some sort of movie wrap-up last scheme on March 17th

That's right, Pinky and the Brain's conquests outlast Giovanni and Team Rocket by one week

nuzamaki90

This summary and comment wasn't meant to be seen until after the episode had aired, I think. There's a reason this is the only unaired episode they cover.
Animedia doesn’t release until Friday, yea? Since you got an early copy, is the interview a significant read or should I save my money

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Burp and Cassidy quit and they're doing good. But, again, Giovanni apparently had a soft spot for them, so he's probably more lenient with productive Rocket members who decide to quit.

I mean, Beef and Cassidy were marginally better than Jessie and James, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.