• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: MPM09 - The Rocket Gang's Counterattack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I think Team Rocket will be succesfully capture Pikachu (a taste a victory), but then they realize that their Pokemons bond is just as precious as Ash and Pikachu's. They thank Ash and Pikachu for showing that to them and have one last blast-off.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think the dubbing team probably wasn’t privy to that information whether it was an earlier choice or not tbh. Eileen Stevens coming back for Iris at all even for just one episode was a surprise.

You’ve written a whole lot of words for your personal opinion. All I can say is I absolutely don’t agree and there’s really no reason attempting to make it otherwise. The fact that you think all that matters is goal progression and not the hundreds of “filler” episodes, which aren’t any less than, says all that needs to be said to me.
Yep, I care about the goals, filler episodes are fine, but they aren't pivotal. If you put in any other character, you wouldn't call those episodes pivotal for them. Like Ash playing football with some Passimian was fun or whatever but if no one ever watched that episode, they would have missed exactly nothing.

TR very rarely do anything or earn or get anything of note. Their singular get in all of JN was catching Morpeko, like that's literally it. And then proceeded to do absolutely nothing with it. That is them in a nutshell, they are there to be a pain and get thunderbolted.

Give them all the emotional moments or helping the twerp moments but if it leads to nothing and then they are back to Pikachu will be mine 3 seconds later what's the reason lol.

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
I will miss them, probably Giovanni will just retire them. Jessie will become Serene, May and Dawn's coordinator and rival, while James will coach and possibly mentor Max and Boonie if they go

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I could completely get behind not wanting to be apart of jobs that don't include a union tbh. Although I'd imagine the circumstances of the episode convinced her to make one last episode.
What's weird to me is that the dubbed Pokemon anime is like the last place a VA would ever leave for Union ventures. It's not the 4Kids era where talented VAs were starting to become mainstream. After the TPCi change, the VAs that voice for the anime aren't so hot that their roles are for anime that are very low in the anime food chain, but they are incredibly rare to move up to Funimation/Crunchyroll productions.

(Unlike in the Simpsons, where they keep reusing VAs and get paid really well anyway.)

Last edited:

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I will miss them, probably Giovanni will just retire them. Jessie will become Serene, May and Dawn's coordinator and rival, while James will coach and possibly mentor Max and Boonie if they go
Nah,I think they will stay together as a Trio. That is the whole point: being in Team Rocket doesn't matter to them,staying with their friends is. I bet they will realize this in this episode

fidjnr

I think Team Rocket will be succesfully capture Pikachu (a taste a victory), but then they realize that their Pokemons bond is just as precious as Ash and Pikachu's. They thank Ash and Pikachu for showing that to them and have one last blast-off.
either that or
TR's Delibird will inform the TRio that Giovanni's Persain has been captured by the 'Pokemon hunters' which leads into MPM10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.