• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: MPM09 - The Rocket Gang's Counterattack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
This episode should just be TRio accidentally getting Team Rocket destroyed as an organization.

kickachu

Momentai!
Question why is the tr trio doing a counterattack when all they have is morpeko Meowth and wobuffett that'll be a weak counterattack

UnovaMaster

Question why is the tr trio doing a counterattack when all they have is morpeko Meowth and wobuffett that'll be a weak counterattack

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, this time their grand plan and the resources at their disposal are bigger than your imagination?

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Wonder how Morpeko will sabotage team rocket this time.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Was Mewtwo counterattacking anything in movie 1 because I think it was something more than a revenge...

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
So I had a dream last night about this episode where Giovanni demotes the trio back to loser status after they screwed up badly and blew up the Team Rocket headquarters (which ended with them either quitting or getting fired) lmao

*Sighs*
You will not like this but What if I Told you that Team Rocket Trio is Really fired from Organization for real and then Team Rocket Trio gets angry and destroying the Organization for good.

I'm not sure how Ash would feel about Team Rocket Trio getting fired and destroying the Organization.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
*Sighs*
You will not like this but What if I Told you that Team Rocket Trio is Really fired from Organization for real and then Team Rocket Trio gets angry and destroying the Organization for good.

I'm not sure how Ash would feel about Team Rocket Trio getting fired and destroying the Organization.
Ay I mean, at least that's one nuisance permanently gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.