• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: MPM09 - The Rocket Gang's Counterattack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Like I said they're more likely to take down the organization by messing up badly and accidentally destroying everything than they are of turning on and taking them down.

UnovaMaster

If TRio can't catch a measly Pikachu, what makes someone think they can legitimately take down an entire villain organization without them lying about succeeding in taking it down themselves.

That's just it, the irony is they lie about taking down every team but then when they take down their own it's the truth

Has to be what their story was building the entire time through Hoenn-Kalos

vondecayle

Like I said they're more likely to take down the organization by messing up badly and accidentally destroying everything than they are of turning on and taking them down.
Since everything in the past few years has to be overly comedic this seems more likely, but in reality I don’t think anything is going to happen with the Team Rocket organization as a whole.

DatsRight

Question why is the tr trio doing a counterattack when all they have is morpeko Meowth and wobuffett that'll be a weak counterattack
I mean Wobbuffet really does have a powerful Counter attack. :p

Tbef, they always get close to 95% of kidnapping success but they screw up at the last second because of their own stupidity.

For example, they actually manage to get away...but stop a few miles close by to celebrate too soon.
I do wonder how an arc or two parter would go where they just took Pikachu and bolted. No stops, no fights, just a constant chase all the way to HQ.

UnovaMaster

I hope Matori's not vitally around in this and 10

But if she is, I'd imagine the route they go is Matori getting fired and TRio then being promoted up past her right to Giovanni's office

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I’m still hoping that the TRio reunites with their old Pokémon. I’ll be happy with them being bumbling idiots if their ending shows Jessie performing across the world with Wobbuffet, Arbok and Dustox, James visiting his relatives and rekindling his relationship with Growly and Chimecho, Meowth joining Looker, using his Nyagigator skills, possibly even partners with Mimikyu, and the TRio staying in contact with each other. Just a good ending for them.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I hope Matori's not vitally around in this and 10

But if she is, I'd imagine the route they go is Matori getting fired and TRio then being promoted up past her right to Giovanni's office

I've had a theory that Matori could start a civil war within the group, causing their downfall, sure it's a long shot, but she's given me those vibes ever since she appeared.

The reason would be that she believes she's more active as a leader than Giovanni is, since she actually goes out to the field where as he sits behind a desk, and we've only ever seen him active 2 times, the jouto mewtwo special and the meloetta ordeal.

long shot sure, but it's just a theory.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Watch it's just going to be a simple plot with Team Rocket using all of the pokémon they left at headquarters for an all-out battle against Ash & the others

UnovaMaster

Team Rocket weren't in the pilot, so maybe it makes sense for their final appearance to be the penultimate episode so that they miss the first and last episodes

Them missing those two crucial episodes but somehow appearing in all 1200+ sandwiched between would've been stupidly stupid

nuzamaki90

I’ve been saying Ash’s final major opponent will be Mewtwo since this new series got announced so if it does happen tell ‘em to bring me my money

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
An episode about Team Rocket’s shenanigans, despite doing said shenanigans in most of this mediocre sub-series. For them to just have random nonsense happening is just stupid. I’m not expecting battles or anything but we had 1 companion return aside from Misty & Brock & no sign of any others & its Episode 9. Nostalgia bait at its worst.

Someone take this series to the back of the house & put it out of its misery PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Should’ve stayed in the drafts tbh

If this is their idea of a good ending for Ash, then they did him really dirty. Again i wasn’t expecting a battle or anything but for it being a culmination of Ash’s journey’s, Id expect alot of returns of previous companions & Pokemon that have not returned. Butterfree briefly returned before the start of MPM, Squirtle in Episode 5, & Lapras in Episode 7. Aside from Misty & Brock, Cilan got to reappear but in Brock’s return episode. Ash’s previous Pokemon seemed to reappear in rotation each episode but only 4 at a time(5 including Pikachu) but in episode 3’s case, it was just Pikachu. Episode 5 just had the 3 Kanto mons. Episode 6 may have more aside from Pikachu & Snivy. Episode 7 may take place mostly in the ocean/sea, so maybe just water types but Squirtle, Corphish, Oshawott, & Buizel appeared already so the only ones to appear is Palpitoad, Kingler, & Dracovish.

Idk how anyone is defending this 11-episode epilogue of Ash when its had nothing of value aside from the first 3 episodes & even episode 1 wasn’t too eventful(Latias? who gives a f$#%). Anothsr one regarding a Beartic. The Squirtle one being nostalgia bait & our “trustworthy” leaker saying something of significance happens in the Squirtle Episode. Another PikaxMeowth episode like it needed to be done again. Lapras returning, and then another Team Rocket episode, as if they had taken enough screentime already. Then we have a Banette Episode which why the hell couldn’t it have been a Journey’s episode & give Gengar some moments in the episode??

What’s episode 10 about? Another random PotD? Of all the Pokemon to return & nothing from Pidgeot, Primeape & Ambipom? Idk who they are catering with this series but if its the fandom that stuck with the series since the beginning, then what a disgrace of a series, so far, not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.