• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: MPM09 - The Rocket Gang's Counterattack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ooo this could be a great episode if they bring back some of TRio's old pokemon somehow.

James has mime jr., inkay, and carnivine at TR headquarters, and he could go back to find weezing and mareanie, and then take his chimecho back.

Jessie has wobbuffet on hand, then seviper, yangmega, and gourgeist at TR headquarters, and could find Arbok (at the same time James finds weezing), and mimikyu (when James meets back up with Mareanie).

That would be a fun episode. Even if they go with just the TR headquarter pokemon and then Weezing and Arbok, it would be memorable. Then maybe they could retire in alola with Mareanie and Mimikyu and Bewear.

To add, maybe this could be when pidgeot also shows up to help battle TRio.

UnovaMaster

I don't understand the pessimism about the show following through on what it clearly foreshadowed back in JN95

Sounds just like more denial that you're about to witness something you didn't expect and so you're putting up a mental wall of thinking nothing's about to change

Because when TRio gets their retirement story, there's no going back to the status quo, the permanency will sink in

BlueDragonfangirl

If its a final showdown, finally something I can look forward to out of this mess.

Let's see, last we saw of their boss was in BW and was kind of disappointed he had zero interactions with Ash or acknowledged the kid LOL.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Maybe this episode will lead to the endgame, i hope that at least the 3 last episodes will be meaningful.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Ooo this could be a great episode if they bring back some of TRio's old pokemon somehow.

James has mime jr., inkay, and carnivine at TR headquarters, and he could go back to find weezing and mareanie, and then take his chimecho back.

Jessie has wobbuffet on hand, then seviper, yangmega, and gourgeist at TR headquarters, and could find Arbok (at the same time James finds weezing), and mimikyu (when James meets back up with Mareanie).

That would be a fun episode. Even if they go with just the TR headquarter pokemon and then Weezing and Arbok, it would be memorable. Then maybe they could retire in alola with Mareanie and Mimikyu and Bewear.

To add, maybe this could be when pidgeot also shows up to help battle TRio.

I’d love this. It’s sad to think that Pokémon they bonded with — Seviper, Gourgeist, Yanmega, Carnivine, Mime Jr, Inkay — could just be stuck at HQ forever. I wish Journeys had brought them back instead of the gacha

*Solaris*

A lot of people are expecting Giovanni, but I'm going to keep my expectations low so I don't disappoint myself. after this there's 2 episodes left and the final episode will obviously be an epilogue for Ash's send off. I'm thinking the Rocket Trio will just quit in this one, I doubt they'll go out bad guys.

Gingertail24

I wouldn't be fine with just one episode but atleast it's something
Im still keeping expectations low that this is just about Trio rather than TR and Giovanni as a whole, but it's hard not to be excited about this episode due to external factors (*wink* Leaks *wink*)

It's now or never for your headcanon of Ash beating up James :p
Did gryphon link something about Giovanni??

Gingertail24

Ask the mods to create a leak thread so I can post the compilation of stuff
Im not making one since the previous one got deleted without any communication from the mods as to why
Can't you just message me the leak :(
I don't think the mods will listen to me, if they deleted the leak threads twice lol

But if your not comfortable telling me, that's fine. I hope I'm not pressuring you

UnovaMaster

I wonder if they'll have the reserves used so far be off-screen during this and the final showdown/final episode so that they have to draw less

It'd explain why they stopped doing 4 per ep if the finale has a big cast of his Pokemon together

jrizza88

Meteorite
What would have been epic is imagine if they successfully catch Pikachu, are in the process of handing Pikachu over and then find out that Giovanni wasn't going to give them a single penny! A Meowth vs Persian showdown, and then them using some of their OG pokemon to fight Giovanni's would be great, although I'd rather see Ash storm in using some of his strongest five for an epic showdown of Ash vs Giovanni, with Team Rocket fighting off henchmen to fight Ash.

Anyway, now that this pipedream is out the way, I will smile if they do this send off somewhat nice.

UnovaMaster

Having Giovanni be in league with that Arbok and Weezing poacher would be a good rage button for the TRio mayhaps?

Not that they'd dare to use a minor character....

vondecayle

If Giovanni appears it will be like for three seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.