• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: MPM09 - The Rocket Gang's Counterattack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Why thinking about it not showing Gardenia in Journeys doing the whole Sinnoh pandering for BDSP is a missed opportunity. For some strange reason we got Erika instead...

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Why thinking about it not showing Gardenia in Journeys doing the whole Sinnoh pandering for BDSP is a missed opportunity. For some strange reason we got Erika instead...
Erika is pretty popular in Japan.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
So this is only from TR HQ and on hand.

Jessie: Wobbuffet, Seviper, Yanmega, Woobat, Frillish, Gourgeist

James: Mime Jr., Carnivine, Yamask, Amoongus, Inkay, Morpeko

Exactly six from each. You could say that Team Rocket's rockin'.
Not bad. Not all of the best ones, but they’re the ones who can easily be retrieved..

Hearing Sevipers cry and “okay Inkay!” again are things I thought I could only dream of..

UnovaMaster

and this was also likely the plan from the beginning with the Gacha too, make TRio realize nothing beats the bonds they've made, not even Pokemon that the boss is dumb enough to think are valuable

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
And yes, Erika is an extremely popular character, for some reason western fans never quite seem to realize that.
Now I'm wondering why they didn't have her compete in the PWC since she could appear in more episodes on top of the one she did appear in.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
And yes, Erika is an extremely popular character, for some reason western fans never quite seem to realize that
I mean she's a midgame gym leader on a city that doesn't stand out much in the games, while in the anime she only appears in one episode and never again until JN so it is pretty surprising she's that popular

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
You know we could get some evolutions during the episode. James could have his own Malamar or Cofagrigus. Though I probably shouldn't get my hopes up since they haven't evolved any of Ash's older Pokemon so far.
if you were Giovanni, would you keep a basic first form Pokemon except for Seviper who is in it last stage, or would you have them evolve so they can help to contribute to TR? So i would'nt be surprise if Jessie or James having some of the pokemon that was send to TR HQ that evovled

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I wonder even more how this is going to go down now if the trio are getting "their" reserves, I mean Ash isn't exactly alone...and what would that mean for the pokemon they choose for him to use in his defense of Pikachu?

Cause I don't think people would enjoy the possibility of seeing someone they like, come back to job to team rocket of all people(at least the trio), even if this is their last stand...unless they aren't doing this alone without being told of the reinforcements.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
TR are going to get their asses beat and it'll end with Pikachu blasting them off as usual lol.

Anyways, Jessie got all the powerhouses so James won't be doing much.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
if you were Giovanni, would you keep a basic first form Pokemon except for Seviper who is in it last stage, or would you have them evolve so they can help to contribute to TR? So i would'nt be surprise if Jessie or James having some of the pokemon that was send to TR HQ that evovled
Considering Team Rocket Grunts in all sorts of media use Zubat, Rattata, and Koffing (to name a few), I doubt he's concerned with a handful of Pokémon who are unevolved.

Rune Knight

Looking forward to this, but I do hope that we see Arbok, Weezing, and the trio's other released pokémon to some capacity.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I really wonder how Team Rocket will lose this. Will they blast off or realize they can't win and call it quits?

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I mean she's a midgame gym leader on a city that doesn't stand out much in the games, while in the anime she only appears in one episode and never again until JN so it is pretty surprising she's that popular
She was fleshed out more in HGSS where it's revealed she's actually a huge gossip which is a funny contradiction to her elegant design
And I'd say Celadon is one of the more memorable Kanto cities because it has the department store, game corner, and is the place where you get eevee

Veedramon

I'll always remember how Erica and her friends discrimated against Ash in her anime episode, which made me not view them in the best light.

On topic, it's a little sad to think that this episode is the start of team rocket's final plot, and probably the end of the next episode is gonna be their final blast off

Status
Not open for further replies.