• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: MPM09 - The Rocket Gang's Counterattack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Okay, so a TR specific opening.. or should I say James specific opening, since only his Pokémon got spotlight?

My main question is.. where the frick are the clips of Weezing and Victreebel? We got one of Chimecho, but not them? Weird..

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Okay, so a TR specific opening.. or should I say James specific opening, since only his Pokémon got spotlight?

My main question is.. where the frick are the clips of Weezing and Victreebel? We got one of Chimecho, but not them? Weird..
Because they're not showing up. Or they are, and it's a secret.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

pretty sure it's fanmade

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Eww, Infernape and Hawlucha, they really don't want me to watch this episode xD.

Also not there big plan being using Mime Jr as bait to ambush Ash, lame lol.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ash will fall for it, so why bother trying?
Have I mentioned I'm excited for the new series to start lol?? Hopefully with a professor traveling with them, Liko and Roy will have more then 1 combined brain cell xD.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Really hope multiple reserves are used
I'd say It depends on the time, but, it's more about how many pokemon they are willing to cram here.

Jessie and James together are using 12 pokemon. I can't see Ash using more than his usual 4 or 5 + pikachu. And the staff won't suddenly try to compensate for the episodes where Ash used less than 4 members or just pikachu.

But, let's hope. That's supposedly TRio's last huzzah, I'm expecting their pokemon will have priority here.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I'd take the "everything on the line" part with a grain of salt
Knowing the anime it could just mean they are going all out but if they fail there might be no consequences and they would just continue hunting Pikachu even after the anime ends

Status
Not open for further replies.