• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: MPM09 - The Rocket Gang's Counterattack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Best ending: TR become Ash's new companions.

Reality ending: more dissapointments.

Pokeshipper_

Also, the new issue of Animedia has a lengthy feature where Yuyama runs through all the episodes of the series that have aired so far, PLUS this one, offering short comments on them. Here's Yuyama's commentary on the episode:

The article also has a checklist of all the Pokemon appearing in each episode of the series, which once again includes this one. So here's all the Pokemon we'll get to see this Friday:
So Misty's Staryu is coming tomorrow! I'm excited!

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Ludicolo in this episode as well as seemingly flashbacks to all the old Pokémon has me intrigued

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh god ANOTHER break up episode, jesus christ these writers don't have an original bone in their body lol.

UnovaMaster

Oh god ANOTHER break up episode, jesus christ these writers don't have an original bone in their body lol.

They literally don't have a shared job anymore, meaning the themes of all their previous break-ups are about to culminate here, unless of course you think "originality" means ignoring everything that came before at the most important time

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Honestly will be a bit sad this is their finale but I'm happy for everyone who was tired of them for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.