• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: MPM09 - The Rocket Gang's Counterattack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
Prediction for today episode:

1) The fate and future of Jessie, James, Meowth and Team Rocket as an organization
2) Any new attacks from Infernape and Hawlucha and will we see more of Ash mon

Red and Blue

Prediction for today episode:

1) The fate and future of Jessie, James, Meowth and Team Rocket as an organization
2) Any new attacks from Infernape and Hawlucha and will we see more of Ash mon
1. The actual organization will continue on but the TRio will no longer be a part of it
2. Maybe to both questions.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Your copium laugh doesn't make it any less true
Hahahahahahaha girl the ONLY reason they aren't the WORST characters in the animes history is because Cameron and Trollbias are a thing xD.
They literally don't have a shared job anymore, meaning the themes of all their previous break-ups are about to culminate here, unless of course you think "originality" means ignoring everything that came before at the most important time

No it means stop it with this bs act that they are splitting up because it's not going to happen. Even if they aren't in TR, they'll still be all traveling together, like I don't even expect them to give up on Pikachu here, that's how little faith I have that anything worthwhile is happening here lol.

UnovaMaster

Hahahahahahaha girl the ONLY reason they aren't the WORST characters in the animes history is because Cameron and Trollbias are a thing xD.

No it means stop it with this bs act that they are splitting up because it's not going to happen. Even if they aren't in TR, they'll still be all traveling together, like I don't even expect them to give up on Pikachu here, that's how little faith I have that anything worthwhile is happening here lol.

Classic delusion, now I hope Quilava doesn't even appear in MPM

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Classic delusion, now I hope Quilava doesn't even appear in MPM
Wow I would be devastated, not like I've been begging for the new series to start and put us out of our misery LOL!!!!

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
It truly makes me sad that some people think they’re the worst characters or whatever as though they weren’t pivotal for all of OS-DP. To act like that means nothing is just sad to me.

Maybe these are just people who haven’t seen the sub, because the way Miki, Hayashibara, and Inuyama brought these characters to life for 25 years is just magical. These characters weren’t always perfect and weren’t always necessary, but at their best they’re such an important and loved part of Anipoke’s legacy. Celebrating them leaving is spiteful to a degree I can’t even fathom.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Appreactive that despite Aoi being booked and busy still decided to grace the show because she loves Pokemon that much. Also she's been gone for better half of a decade meanwhile I never thought they'd replace TR
is it ironic dubbed Iris was the one who got her voice changed despite her original va not being really this well-known va anyway

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
is it ironic dubbed Iris was the one who got her voice changed despite her original va not being really this well-known va anyway
tbh that really makes it feel like the M8 members weren't planned until much later, otherwise it's likelier either they would've gotten her for the M8 too or that she would've been replaced in her first return

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It truly makes me sad that some people think they’re the worst characters or whatever as though they weren’t pivotal for all of OS-DP. To act like that means nothing is just sad to me.

Maybe these are just people who haven’t seen the sub, because the way Miki, Hayashibara, and Inuyama brought these characters to life for 25 years is just magical. These characters weren’t always perfect and weren’t always necessary, but at their best they’re such an important and loved part of Anipoke’s legacy. Celebrating them leaving is spiteful to a degree I can’t even fathom.
Not pivotal lol. Let's be very clear, they're the comedy relief bumbling fools who are just there to get in a gag and make a kid say haha, that's their role. In fact if some of Ash and the gangs pokemon didn't evolve or gain moves against them, that is all they would be good for. They didn't accomplish anything as the few times the did something for themselves, it was gone and forgotten about as soon as it happened. Contests left and Jessie was just back to Jessie, the flying contest was gone and James is just there outside of it. They aren't pivotal, they are just there.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
tbh that really makes it feel like the M8 members weren't planned until much later, otherwise it's likelier either they would've gotten her for the M8 too or that she would've been replaced in her first return

I think the dubbing team probably wasn’t privy to that information whether it was an earlier choice or not tbh. Eileen Stevens coming back for Iris at all even for just one episode was a surprise.

Not pivotal lol. Let's be very clear, they're the comedy relief bumbling fools who are just there to get in a gag and make a kid say haha, that's their role. In fact if some of Ash and the gangs pokemon didn't evolve or gain moves against them, that is all they would be good for. They didn't accomplish anything as the few times the did something for themselves, it was gone and forgotten about as soon as it happened. Contests left and Jessie was just back to Jessie, the flying contest was gone and James is just there outside of it. They aren't pivotal, they are just there.

You’ve written a whole lot of words for your personal opinion. All I can say is I absolutely don’t agree and there’s really no reason attempting to make it otherwise. The fact that you think all that matters is goal progression and not the hundreds of “filler” episodes, which aren’t any less than, says all that needs to be said to me.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I could completely get behind not wanting to be apart of jobs that don't include a union tbh. Although I'd imagine the circumstances of the episode convinced her to make one last episode.

Also not @ in this fight but Team Rocket did accomplish stuff in the series

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
It’s my birthday episode! And last time Ash and Team Rocket will be appearing on my birthday! Hopefully get a nice cameo to Dawn as a treat, but happy to settle with TR Pokémon returning!

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
While they had a lot of good character moments and stories, their schtick got really stale after a while.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Hoping this episode is kind to them. Perhaps James accomplishes his dream of collecting to bottle caps or Jessie finally gets enough money to go back to nursing school. Maybe they actually get rich and never have to work another day. Just something nice but also makes sense for their characters.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I don't know why people are taking other's excitement for their departure so personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.