• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 10th: SM112 - A New Species Has Been Discovered! I Got a Meltan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

OgPokemaster93

or they will merge with Ash's potential Meltan to form Melmetal.

If you watched the episode you can tell how they work together while Ash’s meltan is the only one that prefers to be alone but we will see soon even after they made the Call out to all the meltans and they all regrouped together the only one that didn’t seem interested in going back to the group was the one that bonded with Rowlet

Red and Blue

Those 19 meltan will form Melmetal you can tell how they do everything together it’s only one odd meltan that moves alone and that’s the one that’s bonded with Rowlet
Yeah but I doubt they're evolving in this episode. They'll probably remain Meltan for a couple of more episodes.

OgPokemaster93

Yeah but I doubt they're evolving in this episode. They'll probably remain Meltan for a couple of more episodes.

Agreed but those 19 are currently together as of the ending of ep 111 they will be the potential Melmetal while Ash’s Meltan stays the same and there moves pack a punch so idk y Meltan wouldn’t be a good battler very mobile as well

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
If those Meltan evolved in this episode then Ash's Meltan would be boring rather quickly, you'd know that it will never evolve and is stuck as is
So long as those other Meltan exist, the question of will Ash's evolve is still open and makes it more exciting. He already has one Pokemon doomed to not evolve, he doesn't need two

OgPokemaster93

If those Meltan evolved in this episode then Ash's Meltan would be boring rather quickly, you'd know that it will never evolve and is stuck as is
So long as those other Meltan exist, the question of will Ash's evolve is still open and makes it more exciting. He already has one Pokemon doomed to not evolve, he doesn't need two

I understand your a fan that thinks he needs a fully evolved team but if you look at the direction of this particular series it seems like he wouldn’t have a Melmetal and if he did it won’t last until the league but if they let the others evolve into Melmetal the single meltan can stay! And ash still needs another Pokémon maybe that Pokémon will be the more exciting Pokémon while Meltan is a Average battler I just can’t imagine seeing ash controlling a Melmetal and the writers allow it to flouris! Better off it staying meltan then being let down by a Melmetal but it did happen and Ash was lucky enough to get a Melmetal that’s a plus! Just using context clues form the entire series and it points me to the direction of meltan sticking around!

D

Deleted member 384931

Lol image if Ash sends Meltan to the professor without using it

Red and Blue

Might depend on how strong of a battler Ash's Meltan is unevolved. Didnt seem practically strong in the preview but that could change in future episodes. Though its move pool would be pretty limited

OgPokemaster93

Might depend on how strong of a battler Ash's Meltan is unevolved. Didnt seem practically strong in the preview but that could change in future episodes. Though its move pool would be pretty limited

It already has Flash cannon and thundershock and it looks like it has Headbutt also that would be a good starting move set for any Pokémon in the Anime it actually has a more versatile move set already then people thought

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Meltan evolving or not may end up dictating if Ash brings it with him to Galar or not, after all pokemon go is a spin off game, and I believe that Galar could be where the line is made catchable.

granted this is if my paranoia about it's potential capture is wrong.

JC317

I agree, in my opinion, 400 was a ludicrous amount anyway to be fair.

Well, each Meltan gives you 3 candies, 6 candies if you use Pinap Berries, and another candy if you choose to transfer it to the Professor, meaning you get a maximum of 7 candies per Meltan under normal circumstances.

Under these calculations, it would take around 60 Meltan to form a Melmetal. Still a really large amount, but nowhere as ludicrous as 400 Meltan.

Status
Not open for further replies.