• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: PM2019 059 - The Lost Sarunori! Who is its Trainer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Everyone is arguing about who Grookey will go to

Meanwhile I'm over here just happy to finally see that precious little Monkey after so long
Same. I want(ed) it to go to Ash since Sobble happened but was just ready to see it appear already. Whatever or whoever is in store for this thing’s future better be worth waiting over a year for.

ShadowDragon16

Hmmmm who will get Grookey?
*puts on detective hat*
In one manage scan we see Goh with Cinderace and Sobble with Ash and pika to the side. Strange we don’t see Lucario there. Hmmmm Goh is seen with Grookey this clearly could be It going up to Goh, Goh throws a ball but due to it belonging to another trainer it doesn’t work. So I guess the episode is them trying to find it’s trainer kinda like a filler episode.

But if someone were to catch it, Ash has a habit if catching the monkey Pokémon: Primape, Aipom, And Chimchar. With Grookey being a monkey as well would fit into the trend. However with Ash being put to the sidelines in this season it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s goes to Goh since he already has two starters. This Would cause a problem since cinderace will still get the forefront of the development and even if they were to try to have all 3 out with Goh you.
Might as well not have Ash around.

I’d prefer if no one got it

kickachu

Momentai!
Hmmmm who will get Grookey?
*puts on detective hat*
In one manage scan we see Goh with Cinderace and Sobble with Ash and pika to the side. Strange we don’t see Lucario there. Hmmmm Goh is seen with Grookey this clearly could be It going up to Goh, Goh throws a ball but due to it belonging to another trainer it doesn’t work. So I guess the episode is them trying to find it’s trainer kinda like a filler episode.

But if someone were to catch it, Ash has a habit if catching the monkey Pokémon: Primape, Aipom, And Chimchar. With Grookey being a monkey as well would fit into the trend. However with Ash being put to the sidelines in this season it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s goes to Goh since he already has two starters. This Would cause a problem since cinderace will still get the forefront of the development and even if they were to try to have all 3 out with Goh you.
Might as well not have Ash around.

I’d prefer if no one got i
They wouldn' break the tradition of ash getting a starter and think about the ponyta clickbait

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

kickachu

Momentai!
So with the new director I think there still might be a chance for ash to get grookey . that means they might pull something unexpected I think thibk about it with the old director there was clickbait but with the new one not as much and we'll see if in right

kickachu

Momentai!
I don't think a new director would change Grookey's fate. The episode involving its capture has probably been long finished
We don't know that might change at least give it a chance to see if I'm right I mean think about it some directors change the story for instance did you know in redfoever power rangers rocky was coming to return but his actor lost his contract and Daniel southworth came in the special

DuskAstral

So with the new director I think there still might be a chance for ash to get grookey .
I don't think the new director will have any impact on Grookey's fate, since this particular episode has probably been prepared for a long time.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Here comes the PWC battle. Ash's entire team is lined up.

Ash: We will fight Tobias, he has legendary pokemon. It will be hard ... That's why I gathered you. It will be one on one, I only choose one of you.

Gengar: hey hey! I can learn a new nightmare move, the legendary pokemon will have nothing to fear !!
Ash: mmmm, no!
Dragonite: hey hey, can I do a boost 30x before fighting this pokemon?
Ash: hmm, not you.
Lucario: My master, I can use mega evolution for this fight.
Ash: That may not be enough.
Mimey: hey hey! let's use the strategy with psychic moves! we will defeat him for sure!
Ash: Not really.
Farfetch'd: my leek is very strong !! I broke the steel beam, now we're breaking the Pokemon Legend! come on!
Ash: come on, doesn't fit.
Dracovish: and me? I have a powerful Fishious Rend attack that even many legends can fall!
Ash: really? I'm not sure....
Pikachu: and me? I beat Tapu Koko, I even beat Pokemon Tobias!
Ash: I know, I know! for now, let's give someone a chance!
Grookey: and me? and I? can i fight ??
Ash: I have decided !! Grookey will fight Darkrai !!! You've never fought a PWC fight before, have you? You will see that it will be fun !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.