• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: PM2019 059 - The Lost Sarunori! Who is its Trainer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
There's nothing really implying the Trainer is anything other than some anime-exclusive character of the day. The title asks who Sarunori's Trainer is because the focus of the episode is on finding out who its Trainer is, not because it's some exciting mystery for the viewer.

yet after how long it took for Grookey to debut, if Ash or Goh don't take it away from said trainer you know it's just going to anger Grookey fans even more angry since despite who gets it, those people want it on the main cast to some capacity, and probably don't wish to wait any more.

also, would people just ignore the troll.

DuskAstral

yet after how long it took for Grookey to debut, if Ash or Goh don't take it away from said trainer
If Grookey has a loving trainer, I wouldn't want Satoshi or Gou to take it from him, that would be too cruel. I only accept giving a Pokémon to another trainer if the original trainer feels that the other trainer will do better or for training.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
This feels like another Piplup situation. Lost foreign starter.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I’m confused. I thought people wanted Satoshi with more fully evolved and credible Pokémon like Kairyu versus “basic first stage” birds/starters? I thought Gou getting all of them was a nice change (highly predictable) off pace so I’m frankly confused by the gloom-n-doom over him not?

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m confused. I thought people wanted Satoshi with more fully evolved and credible Pokémon like Kairyu versus “basic first stage” birds/starters? I thought Gou getting all for a nice change of pace so I’m frankly confused by the gloom-n-doom over him not?
It's hypocrisy. They just hate seeing base form mons that they wanted Ash to own to not happen in the end. And some other crap.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I’m confused. I thought people wanted Satoshi with more fully evolved and credible Pokémon like Kairyu versus “basic first stage” birds/starters? I thought Gou getting all for a nice change of pace so I’m frankly confused by the gloom-n-doom over him not?

I thought I was the only one I wanted Ash to catch Pokémon from the last evolutionary form.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Tbh I feel that Grookey may not go to anyone on the main cast; it seems like its just another one of those cotd filler-like episode to me from what we know so far.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I’m confused. I thought people wanted Satoshi with more fully evolved and credible Pokémon like Kairyu versus “basic first stage” birds/starters? I thought Gou getting all of them was a nice change (predictable) ofnpace so I’m frankly confused by the gloom-n-doom over him not?
Same. Not like I'm super crazy about the Galar final evos anyway so this frees up Ash's roster considerably for a more varied them (if only they'd focus on them more)

FatBigachu

I’m confused. I thought people wanted Satoshi with more fully evolved and credible Pokémon like Kairyu versus “basic first stage” birds/starters? I thought Gou getting all of them was a nice change (predictable) ofnpace so I’m frankly confused by the gloom-n-doom over him not?
People should apologize for not seeing that giving Ash fully evolved monsters is a great way to escape the Ash centric episodes.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Rillabloom is a good pokemon. But it's not a pokemon that would be too sorry to be given to Goh.

They have to give Toxicty and Grimmsnarl to Ash. If they don't give that too, the reaction will increase.

Ash already had Sceptile it's very special in my opinion.

Remix2

Ash getting fully evolved Pokémon mean nothing if they don’t do anything.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I really don't care who gets Grookey, it's my least favorite starter anyway... I'm more interested in Yamper having some focus, he is sidelined since Eevee came in (I love Koharu's eevee, but she doesn't say "wampa wampa"), hope Koharu is here as well, it will be nice to have the trio together.

Status
Not open for further replies.