• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: PM2019 059 - The Lost Sarunori! Who is its Trainer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Pikachu needs to stop hogging screentime. Hopefully we get more doubles and triples for Ash's other pokemon.

I doubt we'd get triples.

And it really pains me to say this since it is my favorite battle format specially on Gen 6 where I played it A LOT.

Not just they are probably a nightmare for writers and animators, they stopped being supported by Game Freak.

desdar300

DD definitely put the brakes on Ash and Goh's progress.

How would you want them to balance the focus? Goh can take a minute to capture something in a random episode/ chase it offscreen. Should they do the same for Ash and the PWC? It is what I would do between big fights.

PWC could also use more structure. Are doubles restricted to tournaments/ gym leaders?

Pikachu needs to stop hogging screentime. Hopefully we get more doubles and triples for Ash's other pokemon.

Hopefully he doesn't catch anything else until the current team gets some progress.
I think having more eps dedicated to the likes of Nite and Gar would help alot and show that the team is a unite rather than a Tell don't show stigma that they've ben pulling

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I think having more eps dedicated to the likes of Nite and Gar would help alot and show that the team is a unite rather than a Tell don't show stigma that they've ben pulling
It's funny because they were all training together in 51 before Farfetch'd said "Solo training arc!" then Pikachu of course inserted himself while the rest were forgotten.

desdar300

It's funny because they were all training together in 51 before Farfetch'd said "Solo training arc!" then Pikachu of course inserted himself while the rest were forgotten.
It's going to be a travesty if they're just holding off until Masters and then act like they've really done something as a whole.

Jibanyan

Ngl I always forget Ash owns Gengar. Dragonite is memorable even of it doesn't do much and Lucario had plenty of screentime and everyone wanted Ash to get one, Farfetch'd and Dracovish are new gen Pokémon but Gengar has nothing going for it even if the species is pretty popular, tbh I Ash got Chandelure or Aegislash as a ghost Pokémon.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ngl I always forget Ash owns Gengar. Dragonite is memorable even of it doesn't do much and Lucario had plenty of screentime and everyone wanted Ash to get one, Farfetch'd and Dracovish are new gen Pokémon but Gengar has nothing going for it even if the species is pretty popular, tbh I Ash got Chandelure or Aegislash has a ghost Pokémon.
They just can't seem to find something to do with it. No idea why tho.

ShadowForce720

I can see Dragonite being relevant when Iris comes back but idk about Gengar, it can get gmax or mega but not sure why would Gengar get a mega stone over Lucario
To be fair it doesn’t have to be a case of either or when it comes to Ash Mega Evolving his Pokémon as they could simply have him get the Mega Stones for both Gengar and Lucario.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
They don't even need episodes dedicated to them. Just throw them in some lab scenes or have them fight Team Rocket. Basically what every other series did.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Based on all evidence at this point... I'll be honestly shocked if Ash has any meaningful role in this episode, even more so if he's the one to get Grookey (or in the future should this one remain with its trainer)

Master Pikachu 11

Ngl I always forget Ash owns Gengar. Dragonite is memorable even of it doesn't do much and Lucario had plenty of screentime and everyone wanted Ash to get one, Farfetch'd and Dracovish are new gen Pokémon but Gengar has nothing going for it even if the species is pretty popular, tbh I Ash got Chandelure or Aegislash as a ghost Pokémon.
I would like if Ash caught either Chandelure or Aegislash, then I could see that Gengar would a friend that it could train with and help make it relevant by having another ghost type friend to play tricks with as well.

desdar300

They don't even need episodes dedicated to them. Just throw them in some lab scenes or have them fight Team Rocket. Basically what every other series did.
Yes they do since that shows off their personas IMO.
We know ziltch about them beyond their debut eps

Red and Blue

Based on all evidence at this point... I'll be honestly shocked if Ash has any meaningful role in this episode, even more so if he's the one to get Grookey (or in the future should this one remain with its trainer)
Well Ash could blast off TR if they are the antagonists, ha.

Though if Ash is the one getting Grookey then that would mean the pictures with Go are a red herring and he will be the one doing the bonding

Status
Not open for further replies.