• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: PM2019 059 - The Lost Sarunori! Who is its Trainer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
When you try to be serious but then hard drop the ball and thus killing any point that was attempted. The Gengar situation is not comparable with this situation.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
That’s comparing apples to oranges. The thing about Gengar was while it’s true that Goh did try to catch it the difference is that Ash was the one who specifically bonded with it which is why he was the one to catch it.

However in the case of Grookey Goh is the one that bonds with it, so he would be the one to catch it.

There not going to go out of their way to have Grookey bond with Goh and get heavily associated with him only to just turn around and give it to Ash during the same generation.

Well, think about Charmander back in Kanto. During the episode, we could have said Brock was going to get Charmander as he was the human most interested in Charmander's well-being. And yet, it was Ash who became his new trainer after rejecting his original one.

Red and Blue

Well, think about Charmander back in Kanto. During the episode, we could have said Brock was going to get Charmander as he was the human most interested in Charmander's well-being. And yet, it was Ash who became his new trainer after rejecting his original one.
That was probably due to Ash needing to get all three of the starters at the time. Had that occurred now then Brock would have been the one to get Charmander

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Sobble still does.

Cinderace doesn't because the professor warned them he'd fire Goh and call the police if they did it.
If you think the idea of Cinderace sleeping with Goh is a terrifying idea, imagine if Sobble evolves... :p

Speaking of which... I wonder if that Movie Star Jacqueline uh.... Nah nevermind...:oops:

"I'm a starter!"
So his impact is the same as Cinderace and Sobble's? :rolleyes:

Perhaps maybe Grookey's Trainer somehow inspires Goh to train Grookey?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Grookey's great impact will be being another "Rowlet". Unevolved and barely doing anything despite screentime.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Grookey's great impact will be being another "Rowlet". Unevolved and barely doing anything despite screentime.
I still somehow feel like Chloe's Eevee has become the new Rowlet taken over the Cutesy Marketable Unevolved Starter role

The fact that they made her literally unable to Evolve right off the bat from her introduction tells me that they probably have no plans to Evolve her anytime soon (if ever)

Meanwhile Sobble's focus episode implies it'll evolve eventually and after nearly 60 Episodes of being absent it would seem wasteful to put Grookey in that position

Last edited:

DuskAstral

Perhaps maybe Grookey's Trainer somehow inspires Goh to train Grookey?
I think there will be a more interesting twist when it turns out at the end that Grookey's coach was actually Gou from the start. That would explain the strange dream and the monkey in his arms a little. Say, he caught her in his sleep and forgot about it.

AsH KetcHHup

I think there will be a more interesting twist when it turns out at the end that Grookey's coach was actually Gou from the start. That would explain the strange dream and the monkey in his arms a little. Say, he caught her in his sleep and forgot about it.
So ur saying that Go is already the trainer? That wouldn't make sense tho as they go to look for grookey's trainer.

D

Deleted member 384931

A bit silly lol, but I would be on board.
And is Grookey a she?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
If you think the idea of Cinderace sleeping with Goh is a terrifying idea, imagine if Sobble evolves... :p

Speaking of which... I wonder if that Movie Star Jacqueline uh.... Nah nevermind...:oops:

With Drizzle it's just fine. Intelleon would be weird though

Also Jacqueline is probably smarter than Goh and knows better. She probably lets her Intelleon rest confortably on his pokéball

Status
Not open for further replies.