• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: PM2019 059 - The Lost Sarunori! Who is its Trainer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

"SARUNORI"; ONE OF THE THREE STARTER POKÉMON FROM THE GALAR REGION, IS APPEARING IN THE ANIME?!

Satoshi and the others have encountered a lost Sarunori. Its off to search for its Trainer!

Top blurb: Someone has already got Sarunori?!
Bottom blurb: The group relies on Wanpachi's sense of smell to follow the traces of the Trainer!

---------

One night Go has a strange dream, and when he wakes up, he finds a sleeping Sarunori in his arms. It appears this Sarunori has already been got by someone, so he and Satoshi decide to search for its parter.

---------

One night Go dreamed that his parents had become Gorirander and entrusted him with his younger Sarunori brother. And when he woke up with a gasp, he found that a Sarunori was actually sleeping in his arms now, just like in the dream! It turned out that this Sarunori has apparently already been got by someone, so he and Satoshi decide to search for its parter. But when they used Wanpachi's sense of smell to find out where it came from, they discovered something astounding!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 水本葉月 (Hazuki Mizumoto)
Animation Director さとう沙名栄 (Samei Sato)
Animation Director 佐々木彩香 (Ayaka Sasaki)
Animation Director 永田有香 (Yuka Nagata)

Last edited:

charinija

Pokemon Master
It would have been better if they gave Ash Grookey instead of a weak bird pokemon.

I still don't get that weak bird pokemon.

By far the weakest pokemon of Ash, fast and not strong, with a leek in hand.

So I wonder what the authors are planning by giving the weakest bird in pokemon history to Ash and giving Goh the legendary pokemon and all the starters.

desdar300

"SARUNORI"; ONE OF THE THREE STARTER POKÉMON FROM THE GALAR REGION, IS APPEARING IN THE ANIME?!

Satoshi and the others have encountered a lost Sarunori. Its off to search for its Trainer!

Top blurb: Someone has already got Sarunori?!
Bottom blurb: The group relies on Wanpachi's sense of smell to follow the traces of the Trainer!
So the person above Go maybe its trainer
The only person I can think of with a skin tone like that is Hop if that's what the leaker was implying

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
So the person above Go maybe its trainer
The only person I can think of with a skin tone like that is Hop if that's what the leaker was implying
Or you know, that’s probably just goh again.

It’s unlikely they’ll mention anything about the trainer until the end of the episode anyways.

D

Deleted member 384931

The idea is interesting, but cant help it being a combo of:
Gengar+chimchar
OR
Litten+chimchar

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
It would have been better if they gave Ash Grookey instead of a weak bird pokemon.

I still don't get that weak bird pokemon.

By far the weakest pokemon of Ash, fast and not strong, with a leek in hand.

So I wonder what the authors are planning by giving the weakest bird in pokemon history to Ash and giving Goh the legendary pokemon and all the starters.
Unfezant exists.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Unfezant exists.
I think the Bw squad is Ash's weakest with Johto.

There were no great pokemon except Krookidile.

But they did not give Suicune to anyone else there.

Yes Iris got Dragonite. But with Krookid he had beaten him.

The main problem here is not Ash getting weak pokemon.

Giving the weak leek to Ash while Goh is constantly given good pokemon.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I think the Bw squad is Ash's weakest with Johto.

There were no great pokemon except Krookidile.

But they did not give Suicune to anyone else there.

Yes Iris got Dragonite. But with Krookid he had beaten him.

The main problem here is not Ash getting weak pokemon.

Giving the weak leek to Ash while Goh is constantly given good pokemon.
This post is pignite slander and I won't stand for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.