• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: PM2019 059 - The Lost Sarunori! Who is its Trainer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Do you guys think goh will sleepwalking and catch grookey while he unconscious (that explained the grookey dream), when he wake up he just forget that he already catch grookey and in the end of episode he realized that he is the grookey trainer

kickachu

Momentai!
But what if this episode will be luke tge flabebe epsidoe in st and got will learn what happwns when you try to catch somebody's pokemon and it might be a different grookey from an April episode

D

Deleted member 384931

Do you guys think goh will sleepwalking and catch grookey while he unconscious (that explained the grookey dream), when he wake up he just forget that he already catch grookey and in the end of episode he realized that he is the grookey trainer
I love it, would be funny

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That was actually a very good idea and considering what we've seen so far, specially after Sobble's capture, it can be very likely that was what happened.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Lol, they might star off-screening goh’s capture more if they give him this power. Just wait till the ep where he suddenly has a new legendary out of nowhere.

Master Pikachu 11

Considering this episode is taking place in Kanto instead of Galar. It’s probably not going to happen, but it is a good idea though

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
I know they showed us pictures of Grookey and Goh, but I still want to believe it was to mislead us. I still have in mind the part of the ending where Riolu dances alondside Dusk Lycanrock and Grookey.

kickachu

Momentai!
I know they showed us pictures of Grookey and Goh, but I still want to believe it was to mislead us. I still have in mind the part of the ending where Riolu dances alondside Dusk Lycanrock and Grookey.
Thank you thats what I've been saying like sobble

ShadowForce720

Well, Goh tried to capture Gengar using a lot of Pokeballs, but it ended up joining Ash's team.
That’s comparing apples to oranges. The thing about Gengar was while it’s true that Goh did try to catch it the difference is that Ash was the one who specifically bonded with it which is why he was the one to catch it.

However in the case of Grookey Goh is the one that bonds with it, so he would be the one to catch it.

There not going to go out of their way to have Grookey bond with Goh and get heavily associated with him only to just turn around and give it to Ash during the same generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.