• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: PM2019 059 - The Lost Sarunori! Who is its Trainer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
somehow i have a feeling that if Chloe/Koharu does "Get" Grookey, it will only be temporary to give to Gou/Goh. She may have been its "original trainer" and intended to either give it to Goh or it got away from her to see Goh early. Or maybe it gets along better with Goh than Chloe. I just have a feeling this may happen given the summary mentions Yamper helping the group find Grookeys trainer.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
If Koharu gets Grookey I will be shocked! Like, she doesn't appear in the Grookey part in the opening, she isn't even mentioned in the Grookey episode summary, Go literally have a dream about it (tho Koharu had a vision about Ponyta but didn't get it...).
Wait! What if Grookey is Professor Sakuragi's and he plans to give it to Koharu as a gift?!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary and staff list:

One night Go dreamed that his parents had become Gorirander and entrusted him with his younger Sarunori brother. And when he woke up with a gasp, he found that a Sarunori was actually sleeping in his arms now, just like in the dream! It turned out that this Sarunori has apparently already been got by someone, so he and Satoshi decide to search for its parter. But when they used Wanpachi's sense of smell to find out where it came from, they discovered something astounding!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 水本葉月 (Hazuki Mizumoto)
Animation Director さとう沙名栄 (Samei Sato)
Animation Director 佐々木彩香 (Ayaka Sasaki)
Animation Director 永田有香 (Yuka Nagata)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm kinda burned out by Shonen Manga but I've been hearing a lot of good things about Demon Slayer. Should I give it a watch?

But back on topic I'm starting to have a good feeling no one's catching Grookey in this episode.
But Chloe catching it would be the most hilarious plot twist of all time
Yes. You won't be disappointed by Demon Slayer. Anything Ufotable makes (like every damn Tales cutscene) is very, very well animated.

Also, why would this freaking monkey sleep with Goh. It's so weird for it not to be his in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.