• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: PM2019 059 - The Lost Sarunori! Who is its Trainer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Well we can safely rule out TR getting Grookey since it's showing up next episode and they aren't. Possibly Koharu as well since she is a no show

Not sure why people thought it was going to permanently be theirs, it could easily be as people speculated, a Gatcha Pokemon that ended up with Go.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Welp.

Let's place our Final Bets everyone

Who Will Catch Grookey?

I'm leaning towards Goh but with how this show loves to bait and switch us I wouldn't be surprised if Ash caught it at the last minute XD

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

Red and Blue

Welp.

Who Will Catch Grookey?

I'm leaning towards Goh but with how this show loves to bait and switch us I wouldn't be surprised if Ash caught it at the last minute XD
I'm lowering my expectations and saying Go. Cause if Ash still ends up getting it I'll be pleasantly surprised

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Welp.

Who Will Catch Grookey?

Go obviously lulz.

Red and Blue

I wonder if Ash himself will acknowledge he didn't get a starter this time. Of course he might not know who the starters of Galar are

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I wonder if Ash himself will acknowledge he didn't get a starter this time. Of course he might not know who the starters of Galar are

considering Alola didn't have an established league in the anime, you could easily say the same of those 3 starters never being established as such.

ShadowDragon16

Imma just gonna go to sleep and wake up and check the front page for gohs characters bio update

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Guys lets not assume a capture, it could be recurring. The opening does have Grookey running away from Goh and Ash which doesn't make sense if he belongs to them lol.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Guys lets not assume a capture, it could be recurring. The opening does have Grookey running away from Goh and Ash which doesn't make sense if he belongs to them lol.

so it can be stalled out and potentially go to Ash right?

seriously after how long it took for the bugger to just appear, they shouldn't prolong this any further.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
so it can be stalled out and potentially go to Ash right?

seriously after how long it took for the bugger to just appear, they shouldn't prolong this any further.

Nope, literally anyone else. I'm just saying it isn't confirmed yet that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.