• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: PM2019 059 - The Lost Sarunori! Who is its Trainer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

It's possible the opening wasn't telling us that Grookey was going to be recurring. Just that they were being ambiguous as to which boy would catch it.

Regardless we won't have to wait long to find out

D

Deleted member 384931

You know if it would be recurring no thank you. I have waited too long fotr it to debut

D

Deleted member 384931

It gets caught in this ep. And it appears while Koharu isnt in the VA list of ep 60.

Red and Blue

I doubt the explosion will be as severe as with Sobble. At least they aren't baiting Ash getting Grookey and have set up Go getting it

Last edited:

kickachu

Momentai!
Not that it matters but what if ash saves grookey from tr and it joins him remember when some thought ash get sobble and got farfetchd but the reverse happened never know

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I doubt the explosion will be as severe as with Sobble. At least they aren't baiting Ash getting Grookey and have set up Go getting it
It will be.

Grookey was the last hope for Ash fans.

I don't care I did see this coming, also I watch this series for Team Rocket so....

diakyu

It will be.

I don't care I did see this coming, also I watch this series for Team Rocket so....
lmao I wanted Grookey to go to Ash but let's not act like most Ash fans can see beyond him finally having a Lucario

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
It will be.

How?

I mean I like Grookey and wouldn't mind seeing Ash with one

But Ash currently has a Team of highly Competitive Units. They're only problem is lack of screentime. I certainly don't see how Grookey was Ash's "Last Hope"

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
How?

I mean I like Grookey and wouldn't mind seeing Ash with one

But Ash currently has a Team of highly Competitive Units. They're only problem is lack of screentime. I certainly don't see how Grookey was Ash's "Last Hope"

But starters are different, he always had one atleast.

I'm not speaking from a plot perspective I am speaking from a fan point of view.

Also yes he has a Competetive Unit that has done absolutely anything in the last 10 episodes with the exception of Farfetch'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.