• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: XY064 - Fennekin VS Delphox! A Gorgeous Performer Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We got data broadcast data

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/QqNM8OC.jpg

"Serena ends up going really hard on Fennekin and Pancham while training for a tournament."

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/HgZaIeS.png

"Serena's Fennekin and Pancham start fighting during performance practice!"

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/hgXjJ7A.jpg

Summary: "When a practice for her next Tripokalon doesn't go all that well, Serena unintentionally ends up going really hard on Fennekin and Pancham."
Blurb: "Serena goes shopping together with a mysterious girl calling herself Ellena."

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/rfPAqD5.jpg

Summary: Serena starts training for her next Tripokalon, but when the practice doesn't go too well, she lashes out against her Pokemon. Afterwards Serena decides she needs some time for herself, when a woman calling herself Ellena calls out to her. As the two hit it off and set off together, Serena realizes she has seen Ellena somewhere before.

Last edited:

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Spritzee looked so interesting I'm quite terrified by Aromatisse.
Will probably skip this one! ;-)

Spritzee looked so interesting I'm quite terrified by Aromatisse.
Will probably skip this one! ;-)

I don't get this logic

for all we know this could be a really important episode and yet your not gonna watch it based on a pokemon who might only have a small role

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I don't get this logic

for all we know this could be a really important episode and yet your not gonna watch it based on a pokemon who might only have a small role
While I as well dispize Aromatisse's design, I agree that not liking a Pokemon (who's role isnt even clarified yet) is a really dumb reasoning to skip over an episode.

It can't be any worse than that Lapras episode...

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
I meant I won't watch it if it was completely about Aromatisse, if it's a battle episode and features character development but if Aromatisse will get the lead noup.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm hoping for this to be a Serena focused episode. Maybe she's practicing for her next Showcase and runs into another Performer and maybe a new rival?

I'm hoping for this to be a Serena focused episode. Maybe she's practicing for her next Showcase and runs into another Performer and maybe a new rival?

Might be another CoTD like that girl from XY050 who has an Aromatisse.

XXD17

Draco rex
Have we ruled out the possibility that this could be Valerie? Most likely not the gym battle but maybe an intro? I mean if that magnemite signifies Clemont's gym, this follows the order...they could introduce her here, have her talk about the fairy type and then evolve her spritzee (which we know that she has)...then she leaves for Laverre saying she's waiting for Ash's challenge or something a la Korrina...this doesn't conflict with goomy's evo either since it can evolve into sliggoo after this ep, spend a few eps as one and evolve again into goodra on the nature trail just in time for Valerie's gym...where I personally want it to star (sludge wave yo)...but knowing the writers, they'll probably make it lose to bolster the power of fairies or something to make Valerie seem like a threat...or they can just have her take out frogadier early...that could work too...

Last edited:

Illusio

No words, only rage
I don't think it's Valerie's. The intro shown her with a Spritzee and I imagine that in her debut episode, that Pokemon would be the one in the broadcast data rather then its evolved form, particularly since it hasn't gotten one yet.

XXD17

Draco rex
I don't think it's Valerie's. The intro shown her with a Spritzee and I imagine that in her debut episode, that Pokemon would be the one in the broadcast data rather then its evolved form, particularly since it hasn't gotten one yet.

That's very true...but then why would Clemont's battle be a random magnemite?

phanpycross

God-king
That's very true...but then why would Clemont's battle be a random magnemite?

It prolly isnt, Im guessing that one is either Kalos power plant, or a Clemont flashback episode.

This one will prolly just be an aromatisse debut filler is what Im guessing, with valerie being later down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.