• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: XY064 - Fennekin VS Delphox! A Gorgeous Performer Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling TR will be here by the looks of the screen shot with pancham and fennekin in a double battle i think it more looks like they're fighting TR judging by Serena's face.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I have a feeling TR will be here by the looks of the screen shot with pancham and fennekin in a double battle i think it more looks like they're fighting TR judging by Serena's face.

I hope not. You are probably right, but I hope not. Hopefully whoever the Delphox trainer is, is fighting her in a double battle. Serena vs TR is a waste of Serena battle screentime. TR battles have no rules and frankly beating them is not a accomplishment at all, it's daily need if you are on the main cast. Let Ash and Pikachu blast TR off, I want to see Serena and her team fight the Delphox trainer. How funny would it be if it was that old cowboy from the Chespin diet episode? That would be great!

Or Serena can just flat-out lose even with Braixen imo since she has little prior battle experience to start with. :/

Well Serena and fennekin doesn't have battle experience and yet still fennekin learned flamethrower just because Serena ran through mud so I would say they have an equivalent bond. Every evolutionary battles the pokemon that jusst evolved always win but I cant really say that because when froakie evolved he didnt win.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
At this point I think it's safe to assume TR will in every episode regardless of how much relevance they might have to the current plot.

I think Fennekin might evolve in a team up with Delphox to get rid of them and then 1v1 her final evo.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm back (hopefully)!

Quite excited to see that this is probably the episode where Fennekin evolves. Finally, a female lead who evolves her starter Pokémon! But I wonder if Aria is the one currently owning the Delphox and possibly Aromatisse. I doubt it, but it would certainly be surprising. Or maybe it's that old lady we saw in the last episode ?

Either way, any Serena episode is sure to be welcomed by me!

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
At this point I think it's safe to assume TR will in every episode regardless of how much relevance they might have to the current plot.

I think Fennekin might evolve in a team up with Delphox to get rid of them and then 1v1 her final evo.

Ugh. I detest evolutions wasted on TR. If there was one thing I'll praise BW for it was not putting TR in every episode. Why XY got rid of that is beyond me. I hope Fennekin evolves before or after TR get their obligatory screentime for the episode.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Was Yashio implied to be a trainer herself? I doubt she has any connection to this episode's Delphox regardless.

I don't think so, but what do we know about this old lady, Yashio, though ? She seems to have a connection with Pokémon Showcases. She's probably some kind of judge/writer/retired performer/previous Kalos Queen, and if so, she could possibly still possess the Pokémon she used to perform in the past.
I don't think it's likely, but Yashio is certainly a character that will return in a near future. I mean, why would they put so much focus on her otherwise ? She could be the owner of Delphox and Aromatisse. It's not a possibility to rule out just yet. To me, it just seems to be more likely than Aria, who appears to be the biggest speculation on this thread.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I take it that the Delphox is Aria's.

Maybe Fennekin evolves here?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Nothings been confirm but very likely on both subjects.

I can see how the evolution is likely, but the other thing has practically nothing going for it thus far. The girl doesn't have a Delphox from what we know, nor do I understand why she'd show up now to battle Serena when she's already Kalos Queen.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I can see how the evolution is likely, but the other thing has practically nothing going for it thus far. The girl doesn't have a Delphox from what we know, nor do I understand why she'd show up now to battle Serena when she's already Kalos Queen.

But Aria does have a Braixen which will be a Delphox if this is the episode Fennekin evolves. Just like how Sanpei had a Greninja in the episode in which Froakie evolved, even though his Pokémon debuted as a Frogadier. Also Aria would battle Serena in order to give her some advice in a unofficial Performance battle.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Fletchinder slayed Talonflame so I dont see what would be so controversial.
Yeah but Fletchinder participated in more battles and is actually geared and trained towards battles whereas Fennekin has battle a little and is geared more towards Showcases, I'm assuming this is an actual battle we're discussing. Not to mention the pointless DEM arguments that were going on for some reason

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So what do you guys hope Braixen will learn here?? I'm hoping for Psybeam or Light Screen personally. Psybeam is great for damage and Light Screen is a great defensive move.

Status
Not open for further replies.