• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 12th: XY064 - Fennekin VS Delphox! A Gorgeous Performer Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
There's too many characters with the Fennekin line who are becoming important. I don't want this Delphox trainer to be her rival tbh. I mean obviously Serena has Fennekin, Elle has a Braixen, and now another character with a Delphox? Is this an evolution rivalry or something? Too much @.@

Tbh I don't really care who owns the Delphox as long as it isn't the Kalos Queen's. It could even belong to that old man who battled Chespin for all I care. :x

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Tbh I don't really care who owns the Delphox as long as it isn't the Kalos Queen's. It could even belong to that old man who battled Chespin for all I care. :x

Aria would be more relevant to Serena's character development than some cotd with a Delphox that has nothing to do with Showcases whatsoever. I don't see them introducing another character or a rival with a Delphox either.

BJack

Zura
Aria would be more relevant to Serena's character development than some cotd with a Delphox that has nothing to do with Showcases whatsoever. I don't see them introducing another character or a rival with a Delphox either.

well, the title says "Performance Battle". I hope it's Aria because I don't want another character with the Fennekin's line.

Remmie

I know who I want to be Delphox's trainer: a Serena doppelganger, like Princess Salvia was Dawn's. But with her skin, eye and hair color different, since we could customise our character in the XY games, I don't see why it couldn't be done there too. That would be interesting to watch!

Lorde

well, the title says "Performance Battle".

Sure, but since the Fennekin line seems to be a popular choice for Showcases anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if some COTD used Delphox here. I mean it'd be overexposed, but still. :/

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
And there was this one too:

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/HgZaIeS.png

"Serena's Fennekin and Pancham start fighting during performance practice!"

Also, a lengthy discussion based on misinformation has been deleted to prevent further misunderstandings, if you made a post here a couple hours ago and it's gone now, just disregard what you were talking about.

Last edited:

Lorde

Yeah, the Delphox might be Aria's or another trainer's. I don't mind whose it is really.

Well it's kinda implied to be Aria's now, which I can accept as long as we don't see Serena beat her here. A match between them doesn't interest me much though as I've said.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
So I guess Elle is almost confirmed to be the one owning the Delphox, uh ? I'm disappointed a little bit. I'm way too curious to see what Yashio has to do with Serena in the future.

I wonder how the group will get to meet her. Hopefully she will be alone, and not doing some kind of free performance on the street. I want to see Elle when she's not surrounded. I want to see how she's like naturally, if any different from what she appears to be on Showcases.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Also, I think Fennekin will probably evolve here. My reason being is that the latest updated version of the opening includes Ash's Sliggoo, Clemont's Luxray and Serena's Braixen. Now, since Sliggoo is probably going to evolve in XY065, Braixen has to come earlier than that, otherwise the opening should have included Goodra instead of Sliggoo. Therefore, Fennekin should evolve before XY065 and since this is before XY065 and it is an episode that focus around Serena's Fennekin, it would makes sense for it to evolve here.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Also, I think Fennekin will probably evolve here. My reason being is that the latest updated version of the opening includes Ash's Sliggoo, Clemont's Luxray and Serena's Braixen. Now, since Sliggoo is probably going to evolve in XY065, Braixen has to come earlier than that, otherwise the opening should have included Goodra instead of Sliggoo. Therefore, Fennekin should evolve before XY065 and since this is before XY065 and it is an episode that focus around Serena's Fennekin, it would makes sense for it to evolve here.

As Lorde said, it was pretty obvious, but thanks for that logical and well-thought explanation! It's nice to have some confirmation, even if it was well assumed. :D

I wonder if Elle is on track with every Showcases and will be aware of who is Serena (I mean, her first time did quite an impact; apart from Shauna, I believe if someone had watched the Showcase, Serena would be the second name coming to mind). Would be cool if they could be kind of "friends", too. I hope they have a great chemistry.

Last edited:

playerking

That's been the consensus ever since the title was revealed so I'd agree, especially since this seems like the perfect place for that.

Yeah, I know, but I think that until recently, the evidence of when it will evolve has been sort of lacking. Also, apart from Fennekin evolving, I'm pretty interested to see more of Serena's performance training.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah, I know, but I think that until recently, the evidence of when it will evolve has been sort of lacking. Also, apart from Fennekin evolving, I'm pretty interested to see more of Serena's performance training.

Serena's performance training is definitely something I'm looking forward to in this episode; and also the reason why she ends up going hard on her Pokemon, which will probably be caused by their fighting.

playerking

As Lorde said, it was pretty obvious, but thanks for that logical and well-thought explanation! It's nice to have some confirmation, even if it was well assumed. :D

I wonder if Elle is on track with every Showcases and will be aware of who is Serena. Would be cool if they could be kind of "friends", too. I hope they have a great chemistry.

Well, I don't think it was obvious. We knew that it was going to evolve and just because this episode is about Fennekin, it didn't mean that it will evolve. Some people say that Starter Pokemon usually evolve whilst fighting their evolved forms, which hasn't really happened that often. Although, I did have a small feeling that it could evolve here, like others have, but now I'm about 95% sure that it will evolve.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Interestingly, a Showcase training episode with no sign of once immediately coming up. Can we expect one in Lumiose?

playerking

Since Serena is training here, I hope her next Pokemon Showcase won't be too far away.

Yep, Aria is in the episode and she's wearing glasses. They kind of suit here.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/BT8A7Mo.jpg[/IMG139]

Status
Not open for further replies.