• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 15th: PM2019 017 - Hibanny, Use Your Flaming Kick! Face Tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Go are practicing battling in the Sakuragi Park. But then Hihidaruma comes over, provoking Go and Hibanny, the Pokémon he has partnered with, by suggesting they should try using a Fire type move. Hibanny tries Ember, but it's not able to use the move very well and just ends up getting made fun of by Hihidaruma. An annoyed Hibanny starts working hard on practicing this move, which Go thinks is pointless since Hibanny can battle just fine using its other moves. And before they know it, these contrasting mindsets result in the two starting to fight.

Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

--------

https://i.imgur.com/sOEq1ij.jpg

Something happens to Hibanny?!
Hibanny has gained lots of experience alongside Go. And when it discovers a new power, it...?!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Seems so random lol. I hope it evolves. Btw I love how Ash and Pikachu expressions are the same. I bet it is Blaze Kick or Flame Charge

Last edited by a moderator:

Egakor

Wait, that looks like Yamper being affected by Gengar’s Ice Punch. So that Gengar will remain uncaptured after episode 16.

Red and Blue

Well if this is a two partner to episode 16 it probably means Gengar will go to Go. Since Scorbunny is the focus

Last edited:

World Turtle

Wait, that looks like Yamper being affected by Gengar’s Ice Punch. So that Gengar will remain uncaptured after episode 16.

How does that make sense? If that picture is from episode 11 how does it determine what happens in episode 16?
Yeah its from episode 11 found it in the episode's pics section.
DP293.jpg

Well if this is a two partner to episode 16 it probably means Gengar will go to Go. Since Scorbunny is the focus

Or Gou captures something with Scorbunny's help at the start of episode 17 and the bunny learns a fire type move that it needs help mastering. Perhaps Darmanitan will be of help here?

Status
Not open for further replies.