• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 15th: PM2019 017 - Hibanny, Use Your Flaming Kick! Face Tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kawaii Emolga said:
I bet in the Cascoons evolving into Dustox.

That would make sense. I'm actually really fond of Dokucale overall as a species since it makes me nostalgic for the AG saga, so I'm eager to see one of Gou's Mayuld evolve here.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Maybe Go focusing on evolving to further his numbers, so he takes it upon himself to work on that? Chasing down items, stones, studying evolution methods, etc. It’d give his goal more substance than simply adding Pokémon through balls. I find the idea of the Kusune returning having evolved and thus inspiring Hibunny’s own evolution. Go can catch all three and bring them to Sakuragi Park as well. If his cocoons evolve it would be really cool if it became the regional variant version people are speculating thanks to the DLC girl’s new hair bow resembling a white wings resembling a Dokucale.

Last edited:

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I'd assume it gets a chance to see it's evolved forms, decides not to and wants to be the best Scorbunny it can be, learns a fire move.

Imagine though Go's Scorbunny evolving when.... I mean have we even seen the other starters yet? And Ash hasn't caught a single gen8 Pokemon either..... this season, geh.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I feel like Scorbunny might get jealous that Go is paying more attention to his evolved pokemon or something like that.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zweilous said:
I was thinking of a Raboot and Cinderace just randomly showing up and inspiring Scorbunny, or something boring like that.

I actually wouldn't have minded a scenario where an Aceburn would show up and inspire Gou's Hibanny to evolve, and the only reason why it didn't occur to me before is because there hasn't been any Aceburn merchandise that I can recall recently, so I didn't consider that an Aceburn might appear here.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Oh. Thought it's the Nickit gang from the first episode that'll show up as evolved. It's a bit early for Scorbunny to evolve for me, I like it as a main Poké character. But, I can't wait to see Raboot as well, if it indeed evolves.

Leonhart

Imagineer
WhiteBlair= said:
Oh. Thought it's the Nickit gang from the first episode that'll show up as evolved. It's a bit early for Scorbunny to evolve for me, I like it as a main Poké character. But, I can't wait to see Raboot as well, if it indeed evolves.

Having those Kusune return just to give Hibanny some motivation to evolve would be a bit contrived from my viewpoint, when it'd be much easier for some of Gou's spare Pokemon to evolve and fulfill that purpose, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.