• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 17th: MPM10 - Satoshi and Latios!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
This point, everyone was trusting on Delia's words about Ash "making a new friend" means a new member to the team.

But, now, it looks like it was just to be friends, really.

Guy100

so i'm guessing tomorrow we'll be getting spoilers on this episode climax. Have there been any leaks yet regarding what pokemon Ash will be using. Since this episode is likely featuring original villains then I expect more of Ash's best reserves to return, such as Melmetal, Solgaleo and Lucario.

Guy100

This point, everyone was trusting on Delia's words about Ash "making a new friend" means a new member to the team.

But, now, it looks like it was just to be friends, really.
Well, unless it was a mistranslation or was purposely used to tempt our expectations, she did say "a new friend", as if to imply that Ash wanted to find a new companion. With this being supported in the following episode that featured Ash taking an interest in wanting to catch a clauncher as a new pokemon after seeing how strong it was.

No to mention the odd number of pokemon Ash kept on hand during certain episodes which was obviously thought out by the writers to tease the audiences expectations that he probably would catch something, especially when we got first introduced to Latias.

fidjnr

I had a feeling it would happen since the first few episodes when it was revealed to be following Ash.

I hope the "Pokemon Hunters" are high level Team Rocket operatives/Giovanni, or it will be a waste if it's just some generic group.
either that or these "Pokemon Hunters" did capture Giovanni's Persian during
MPM09

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I wish Iwane had gotten the final episode tbh, he definitely deserves it after being here for so long. Also what's with him being in the penultimate thing "lately"? He was in the penultimate (or first in this case) Ash vs Alain episode, the penultimate Ash vs Kukui episode, the penultimate Ash vs Cynthia episode, the penultimate Ash vs Leon episode, and the penultimate JN episode

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
I hope the Hunters have strong Pokemon so that Ash can use some of his strongest reserves here to counter them.

TheNewGuy

Hunter J HOMAGE!!
The episode looks cool, but after how ep9 ended id honestly rather TR be involved again somehow than this
Idk things dont make sense to me, how are we getting Trio and Ash resolution? Nothing makes sense

Do Trio and Ash need to "resolve" anything? They've been trying to steal his Pokemon forever. Instead Ash has been an insurmountable obstacle for them, and they should move on to something else. Their resolution should be finding what else they can do as people who aren't members of Team Rocket - or still in Team Rocket but doing something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.