• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 18th: PM2019 102 - Trial Mission: A Frozen Raid Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
This is only happening because god help the writers in doubling plot episodes.

I mean, just look at freaking Tim with his Gardevoir and other fully evolved Pokemon. We only saw him once over 70 episodes ago.

How is Horace progressing off screen a bad thing? Goh and him were childhood friends, not current friends. It’s hardly unbelievable that his journey brought him here.

LucasMV

What do you need so many trainers and pokemon for? Just have Ash call his Charizard and Articuno will be taken care of.

Jokes aside, this one seems like an interesting episode. It's cool to see both childhood friends of the protagonists being there (Gary for Ash and Tokio for Go). Cool to see Sirfetch'd again too, though I don't have a good feeling about his performance here.

Also, iirc Gary always had an Arcanine (since OS) and of course Umbreon too, but Tyranitar is new for him, right? It's cool I guess, although it's a bit of a generic strong pokemon at this point.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
...why is Ash participating in a mission for Project Mew anyway, if he's not even a part of it? Couldn't he just train off-screen, rather than 5v1 a Pokémon he's defeated in single combat at one point?
For the same reason Pikachu is in so many battles, the producers feel the need to include him even when it gimps Goh's development as an independent trainer.

It makes no sense to have a fixed number of spots when you can just bring along other people. If the writers really felt forced to include Ash, they could have him spectate from the PM base/ Drake's ship.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary:

Project Mew's next Trial Mission is to "Have a Raid Battle against Freezer". Go heads to Twin Islands, where Freezer is said to be, alongside Satoshi, and while searching for Freezer, he reunites with Tokio, his friend who wants to get Celebi, and Satoshi's childhood friend Shigeru. Together with these two rivals of his who likewise aim to become eligible for Project Mew, Go challenges the Legendary Pokémon Freezer to a Raid Battle.

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I just realized instead of Project me there should've been something like Project Mythical with 8 Trainers searching for the 8 Mythical:
1. Mew - Goh
2. Celebi - Horace
3. Jirachi
4. Manaphy
5. Victini
6. Diancie/Hoopa
7. Marshadow
8. Calyrex (seems most cute Mythical themed of all Gen 8 legendaries) - Danika/Quillon

With the first one getting/Meeting one being the winner.

Heck, they can even make an Arceus/Enamorus finale.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I just realized instead of Project me there should've been something like Project Mythical with 8 Trainers searching for the 8 Mythical:
1. Mew - Goh
2. Celebi - Horace
3. Jirachi
4. Manaphy
5. Victini
6. Diancie/Hoopa
7. Marshadow
8. Calyrex (seems most cute Mythical themed of all Gen 8 legendaries) - Danika/Quillon

Hey don't just write my boi Zarude out like that as the Gen 8 Mythical rep! Also, I'd probably replace Jirachi with Deoxys. since Jirachi only wakes up for like 7 days, while there's multiple Deoxys out there.

Also...meeting God sounds way too bombastic. Would be a better idea to use the finale as a way to tease the Gen 9 Mythical instead.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
1. Mew - Goh
2. Celebi - Horace
3. Jirachi
4. Manaphy
5. Victini
6. Diancie/Hoopa
7. Marshadow

They could've easily made Lana a chaser for Manaphy.

She wanted to go find it at the end of SuMo

Status
Not open for further replies.