• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 18th: PM2019 102 - Trial Mission: A Frozen Raid Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

I’m curious to see how they are going to show proof to the PM team that they did have a raid battle with Articuno. Will Goh have to record the battle with his phone and send the video to them
That or they will have to get a feather or something else from Articuno or one of them will just have to straight up catch it.

Or a senior PM member could be observing them. If they go the catching route then I would imagine that all of the PM members that actively participated in the raid will get a token regardless of which if the raid team members catch it.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Who?
Putting all these randoms on a raid battle that supposedly has 12 Pokemon fighting is not a good sign.

Minami is an accomplished veteran who's been in the game since the early 80s.

PAndrews

The silver plate boy doesn't deserve to be called Gary rival, it's an insult to Gary.
To be fair, Gary gave up being a competitor and switched to research, so he is technically Goh's rival now since they are both in Project Mew trying to catch it first and he and Ash now have very different goals

The bigger problem is how much they keep making it clear Goh has no business being there. He got a membership based on a capture he didn't properly make (literally stole Suicune away from poachers who actually beat it) and has since basically heavily leaned on Ash to do the actual heavy lifting every step of the way (Heck, he was portrayed as utter deadweight and needed saving by Ash & Gary in the Moltress episode). Even this raid has Ash helping yet again

They really should have focused more on him growing as a trainer and winning these battles alone and not just leaning on Ash and getting a mountain of freebies, especially if the goal was to become Gary's new rival

PAndrews

I’m curious to see how they are going to show proof to the PM team that they did have a raid battle with Articuno. Will Goh have to record the battle with his phone and send the video to them
Didn't Gary just have to collect Moltress feather as proof he battled it? Seems an easy enough requirement to use again

ShadowForce720

I guess the point is who can take it down first rather than that many trying to defeat it together.

...Also, last I checked, Ash isn't trying to become a member, unless he is. But if he isn't, Goh has an unfair advantage.
Ash being there participating in a raid battle with Goh is not an unfair advantage because it’s pretty likely all the participants are going to get a token just for participating and beating the raid battle.

Also don’t forget that one of the key things they are looking for in a chaser is someone is who is able to work together as a team.

So there is going to be plenty of team work here.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Ash being there participating in a raid battle with Goh is not an unfair advantage because it’s pretty likely all the participants are going to get a token just for participating and beating the raid battle.

Also don’t forget that one of the key things they are looking for in a chaser is someone is who is able to work together as a team.

So there is going to be plenty of team work here.
Ash still has no business being there

ShadowForce720

I mean, Project Mew is advertised as some super duper exclusive club that not anyone can join, so it's very odd that Goh's friend gets to tag along and help him with everything.
Except Ash really done that much when it comes to helping Goh in the Project Mew stuff. So it’s seem weird to complain about Ash helping Goh when he really doesn’t do that much with Goh actually putting in most of the work.

I mean heck participating in this raid battle is the most active he has been in this but even then there are 2 additional trainers besides them that are also participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.