• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 19th: PM2019 060 - Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

"MY MIGHT. KNOWS. NO. BOUNDS!"
Anyone else got the feeling that rinto might be working with a villain like Alain was?
So what you're saying he is so extremely heroic-looking and barely can even put a foot into anti-hero territory that not even an atrocious-looking outfit can help him get there.

Last edited:

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Detect is better than iron defense though
Besides, the anime has treated every barrier/screen/defense move as the same as Protect, and several other moves have been improvised as Protect alternatives, such as how every Flying/Water trainer has a hard counter to electric moves via...blowing really hard or throwing water around as a shield because what is conductivity?

AuraChannelerChris

Besides, the anime has treated every barrier/screen/defense move as the same as Protect, and several other moves have been improvised as Protect alternatives, such as how every Flying/Water trainer has a hard counter to electric moves via...blowing really hard or throwing water around as a shield because what is conductivity?
They also have very handy explosives in Razor Leaf!

AuraChannelerChris

Does Goh know now that some Farfetch'd can evolve? Hopefully no because I want to see his face when it evolves.:p
No, but he will totally have a related-but-not-really dream about it prior.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
When ash 1st met rinto there was no prompt for pwc match so i think rinto may b in hyper class so ash m8 have reached hyper class with this ep so got a chance to battle rinto.

Cuz whenever 2 pwc competitors come near there is always a prompt if in same class (from what i ve seen till now)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
When ash 1st met rinto there was no prompt for pwc match so i think rinto may b in hyper class so ash m8 have reached hyper class with this ep so got a chance to battle rinto.

Cuz whenever 2 pwc competitors come near there is always a prompt if in same class (from what i ve seen till now)
I was of the assumption that one trainer had to initiate the battle in order for it to prompt the other trainer.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Anipoke despite its flaws, as a WHOLE, is good <3
Hopefully the episode has good character focus and growth and great team camaraderie like that one (seriously why on earth is this such a hated episode)
Because it was boring and the growth felt non consequential and the premise kinda felt stupid? Just my opinion though

Ragnarok4

Visiting Galar ...
Remember when Goh met the one-of-a-kind special SunnyD Lycanroc and the newly discovered Melmetal...
And didn't react.
Are you sure it's the only Lycanroc Dusk in the world?
I remember it had never been seen, but that is in the Alola region ... and the world is much larger

dman_dustin

Because it was boring and the growth felt non consequential and the premise kinda felt stupid? Just my opinion though

1. So you'd rather have an episode about some random Pokemon that absolutely has no bearing on the show?
2. Fire blast is meaningless?

Status
Not open for further replies.