• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 19th: PM2019 060 - Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I'd prefer it if it got that later down the line. To reflect how late Sirfetch'd learns it in the games. Also, it just lost Focus Energy for Detect despite having the former for a single ep. I'd like for it to have a consistent moveset please and thank you.

if it got rid of Brutal Swing for it, I wouldn't really care, it could be a sign showing how it's maturing from someone who just likes to brawl (which i personally feel Brutal Swing reflects more than any other move it has right now) to a more refined knight.

Remember when Goh met the one-of-a-kind special SunnyD Lycanroc and the newly discovered Melmetal...
And didn't react.
Given the nature of that episode he was probably too nervous to pay attention.

Think about it, he was nervous when he met Kakui, freaked out when Ash's pokemon glomped him so fast, then glomped himself which freaked him more and his pokemon as well, and then was literally begging for Ash to come help him when bombarded by questions from the alola cast at the school, and Kiawe didn't help much, that was a lot to take in a short amount of time.

it would make sense for him to have a reaction here though given his comment in the first episode about how Farfetch'd couldn't evolve, and there aren't as many things to take his focus away either.

AuraChannelerChris

"MY MIGHT. KNOWS. NO. BOUNDS!"
Remember when Goh met the one-of-a-kind special SunnyD Lycanroc and the newly discovered Melmetal...
And didn't react.
About the only truly rare Pokemon the world in there agrees is very rare is Mew and its son/daughter Mewtwo.

Everything else? A Rattata that looks different.

Red and Blue

I'm curious to see how Sirfetch'd will fight if it ever loses its Lance and Shield. Cause that's a filler episode waiting to happen

AuraChannelerChris

Well guys only less than 24 Hours until we finally meet The White Knight himself!

Say something nice about my Smug Ducky.

600px-865Sirfetch%27d.png
You will enjoy your 20-episode retirement alongside the ghost that has come to the realization that it will always be left behind by a trainer anyway.

AuraChannelerChris

Looks more like he's getting/accepting the notification for the PWC battle.
"Wait, he actually said yes? Oh, uh, dang. I was totally just scaring him then for kicks and giggles. I'm not ready!"

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I'm curious to see how Sirfetch'd will fight if it ever loses its Lance and Shield. Cause that's a filler episode waiting to happen

probably quit fighting in general, i mean the pokedex lore states it quits when it's leak eventually withers and breaks so perhaps losing them would constitute the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.