• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 19th: PM2019 060 - Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Side note, I definitely think this is another Wikstrom appearance. I don’t think he’d be in the opening just for one episode. Like I said in the episode thread, the PWC wasn’t brought up so this would be a perfect episode for Ash and Wikstrom to clash.

I don’t think we are going to see Rinto again until AFTER Farfetch’d has already evolved.
I'd say it's the other way around, I mean it'd make more sense for Ash to fight a rival again and later an e4 rather than the opposite

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I really don’t see the point of having the same character that just showed itself reappear in this short period of time, and it’s unlikely they would do that anyways.

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
I really don’t see the point of having the same character that just showed itself reappear in this short period of time, and it’s unlikely they would do that anyways.
I agree, I don't think he's in this episode. But to be fair, Bea reappeared within five episodes of her first appearance. Granted, they clearly have an arc set up for Bea, and I don't see Wilkstrom getting one.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I agree, I don't think he's in this episode. But to be fair, Bea reappeared within five episodes of her first appearance. Granted, they clearly have an arc set up for Bea, and I don't see Wilkstrom getting one.
Well obviously. There’s a difference between a COTD with possibly one more sole appearance and a character that’s being set up as some sort of rival or just one of Ash’s major obstacles in the future.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Obviously, this will be a battle between Farfetch’d and a guy who can rotate his shoulders quickly for rapid punches.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Farfetch’d still has really awkward pacing in terms of its development and I don’t feel like saying it was shafted was wrong because it took how long for the thing to get focus? Sure Lucario isn’t the immediate focus rn but implying they’re even close is funny lol.

Anyway, if this is where it evolves, I can’t wait to see how show offf the evolution

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Iwane again pls

Sadly, this is too soon after Episode #56. I do wish it had been saved for #61 or #62 since Iwane could have been assigned to the episode then but it might just very well be that Iwane will be doing a Shigeru episode for one of those episodes, which would be sublime. I'm so glad that we're done with the days of episodes not being properly assigned or planned like they were in the first two series.

My guess is that this will be the next Saitou episode, though, so it's possible that Iwane will still do key animation, though.

D

Deleted member 384931

First they forget about it for 20+ep and it gets 3 focus eoisodes in 10 ep? That is what I call pacing issues.
The battle chateau would make sense. Or it has something to do with knights, something that screams I want becoming a knight

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I feel like this will almost definitely involve a battle against Rinto. Farfetch'd has now developed to the point of actually wanting to play nice with Ash, so it'd make sense to try it's luck against the Gallade which took it down so easily before. Plus the fact they mentioned it in yesterday's episode definitely points to Rinto's return soon, I'd say..

I'd definitely say that anyone thinking that it involves Wilkstrom again is way off the mark. Take no notice of the poor translations hovering around twitter and.. other places.

charinija

Pokemon Master
I didn't like Farfetch, but my mind changed in the last episode.

It has both started to grow stronger and has probably established the biggest bond between its Pokemon now.

Frankly, it was the poker I found the weakest in Ash's squad. But it has great potential. And when it develops, maybe it will be better than Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.