• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 19th: PM2019 060 - Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

The only useless capture would have been a coward mon like Sobble that would have been useless in fights. Thank god Ash got the duck and not the crybaby lizard.
Not that it matters anymore but I doubt Sobble would of remained a crybaby under Ash. It would eventually grow a spine and contribute in battles

Sword master zacian

The only useless capture would have been a coward mon like Sobble that would have been useless in fights. Thank god Ash got the duck and not the crybaby lizard.
sobble would had a development arc under ash growing from a weak crybaby pokemon to a strong independent pokemon since ash has battle so its oivious sobble would had that arc if ash caught it so ash could have used it im battle but none of them apply he don't really need sobble he just need its pokedex entry

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Um no, because unlike Goh, Ash would actually use it as more then a glorified parrot lol. Especially because Goh doesn't give a damn about training anything unless it leads him to a new dex entrance a la Scizor.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
This is where presuming and assuming anything is bad for speculation.

Stop going in with hype trains and preconceptions born of forums, and maybe you'll enjoy more of the show.

I'd rather Ash evolve Farfetch'd against Rinto, but I'm not going to be angered and take it out on thread after thread if I don't get that.

D

Deleted member 384931

What can be a situation that Farfechted has to protect like a knight?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh geez, surely Farfetch'd is evolving here but it's just sickening how they keep retaining focus on one of Ash's Pokemon like this. Even though SM did an absolute horrible job with giving Torracat proper treatment, even it was better than this! I hope we get a Gengar, Dragonite, Lucario, or Dracovish episode afterwards.

Hopefully it's the Gallade guy, he seems like a cool rival for Ash. And hopefully this episode is all Ash cause his Pokemon drastically need focus and attention

D

Deleted member 384931

Oh geez, surely Farfetch'd is evolving here but it's just sickening how they keep retaining focus on one of Ash's Pokemon like this. Even though SM did an absolute horrible job with giving Torracat proper treatment, even it was better than this! I hope we get a Gengar, Dragonite, Lucario, or Dracovish episode afterwards.

Hopefully it's the Gallade guy, he seems like a cool rival for Ash. And hopefully this episode is all Ash cause his Pokemon drastically need focus and attention
And all fully evolved

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Because it was lackluster otherwise. In other words if they were playing the long game I would've preferred a lot more than what little we did get.

It also runs the risk of the openining changing before we get to see anything if what was shown, not explicitly like Leon arc in Galar but not seeing Leon until after the next opening change.
You're really ungrateful lmao. The opening was good, and it runs for a long time so all the things shown in it won't happen suddenly. Have patience and quit whining
Um no, because unlike Goh, Ash would actually use it as more then a glorified parrot lol. Especially because Goh doesn't give a damn about training anything unless it leads him to a new dex entrance a la Scizor.
Do you guys literally watch Goh episodes blindfolded or what? Goh literally trained sobble to Sobble's own strengths, helping it learn a move, build up confidence, empathising with it and helping it become stronger in its own way, and there's a whole arc set up for it to eventually evolve into inteleon. Goh is literally doing the same thing, you haters are so annoying

D

Deleted member 384931

Maybe it battles another Farfechted to decide who has the biggest/handles the leek the best?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You're really ungrateful lmao. The opening was good, and it runs for a long time so all the things shown in it won't happen suddenly. Have patience and quit whining

Do you guys literally watch Goh episodes blindfolded or what? Goh literally trained sobble to Sobble's own strengths, helping it learn a move, build up confidence, empathising with it and helping it become stronger in its own way, and there's a whole arc set up for it to eventually evolve into inteleon. Goh is literally doing the same thing, you haters are so annoying

Yes after it sat there as a Parrot for like 20 episodes doing literally nothing except using Water Gun against Flygon once. I don't watch his episodes but LOL at his big confidence growing move being to run into his poke ball like a chicken.

It has been said that it takes 2-3 months from recording booth for episode to air. lol
So based on that Gary's episode will be before ep 70 unless it is postponed.
Hmmm...

This episode is episode 60 and will air mid-March, meaning episode 70 would be on May 28th if there isn't a day where they decide not to air anything, meaning you're semi-correct because they also mentioned June, but 3 months from February is May

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Hmmm...

This episode is episode 60 and will air mid-March, meaning episode 70 would be on May 28th if there isn't a day where they decide not to air anything, meaning you're semi-correct because they also mentioned June, but 3 months from February is May
June is above 3 months which probably isn't a case when Gery debuts. Gary will very likely debut in May but also April is not out of touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.