• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 19th: PM2019 060 - Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoaquinLorie

Given how strong Rinto and his Gallade are, i dont think Galarian Farfetch can beat him how he is now. But Sirfetch can beat him.
IF this is a Rinto vs Ash episode, the evolution will happen IMO because of the following reasons:

1. GFarfetch can deal 3 critical hits to Gallade without KO'ing him. Gallade is very strong.
2, GFarfetch can use DETECT to avoid those powerful attacks and deal critical hits (like attacking from behind or the side) as seen vs Aegislash
3. Sirfetch and his meteor assault would be able to defeat gallade, specially after it has taken some damage from the critical hits.
4. Wikstrom, an elite 4 memeber, has recognized the potential that Ash's farfetch has, as well as other characters. Farfetch'd is very strong too.
5. As mentioned by some people, Ash and Farfetch'd are more in sync now. He will probably follow Ash's commands and battle in a more intelligent way. His guts wont go away.

AsH KetcHHup

Episode 56 showed that farfetch'd begun to trust Ash. He didn't instantly gain the ability to become completely in sync with Ash.
2, GFarfetch can use DETECT to avoid those powerful attacks and deal critical hits (like attacking from behind or the side) as seen vs Aegislash
Unfortunately, I don't see farfetch'd being able to spam detect so he'd probably parry attacks back instead.

JoaquinLorie

Episode 56 showed that farfetch'd begun to trust Ash. He didn't instantly gain the ability to become completely in sync with Ash.

Unfortunately, I don't see farfetch'd being able to spam detect so he'd probably parry attacks back instead.
No one said anything about spamming detect. By the game's logic, if you use detect, attack, detect, it can be done. Also, this is anime logic. They would probably show detect failing if used consecutive times. Also Rinto will probably find a way to attaackk Farfetchd even with detect, like using feint or something.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I dont feel like it will be that Gallade guy. But what or who?
I think that it's far more likely to be Rinto than anyone else, it just wouldn't make sense to have brought him in before, if he wasn't going to be involved in Farfetch'd's growth at all later on. It'd be completely pointless for him to next appear once Farfetch'd has already evolved, because it's had zero chance to prove that it's worked on the issues it had during their last battle..

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
This episode is going to air after two weeks and we don't have a summary yet!! Ugh....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.