• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 19th: PM2019 060 - Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
You do realize that over a month gap between the Galarian Farfetch’d arc episodes is particallly nothing compared to the gap between the royal masked episodes that were part of Torracat’s arc in SM and the gap between Sanpei’s episodes that were part of the Froakie arc in X&Y right.

The whole idea of multiple episodes that are part of the same arc but are spread out and don’t happen one right after the other is literally nothing new to Pokémon.
At least those Pokemon appeared outside of their arc

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Has Gallarinto been mentioned since then though.
Yep, literally in the next episode of the arc
Man, how I hate this saga putting these irrelevant gaps. What is this, Naruto Shippuden fillers?
Irrelevant comment to backpedal on the earlier statements I see :p
Atleast watch the episodes before saying something like Rinto is irrelevant and all

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I proudly guide myself with Serebii pics and will never try to make heads or tails of a language I don't understand.

Also, I'm not crazy enough to make research into this anime's strange logic.
There is a thing called subs that translate but whatever, atleast don't speak about the animes plotlines when you don't even know the dialogues or events lmao

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
No. Not "whatever."

I just not into diverging my eyes to the bottom of the screen every 3 seconds. Or they just remain there.
Well fine everyone has their preferences but atleast don't be proud of the fact you only see pics on serebii to get an episode without knowing any of the dialogues and then critique it on the incomplete knowledge you have lmao

Master Pikachu 11

Not sure if Sirfetchd would be enough to delay a summary for this long. As I recall they've never done that when one of Ash's Pokemon evolve in a episode. Might be something else
They didn’t reveal the final DD episode aka Ultimate Sword and Shield summary until the day before the the 3rd part of the arc (episode Eternatus) was released. Lucario and Cinderrace ended up evolving in that final episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.