• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 19th: PM2019 060 - Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew29240

Lol watch him enter hyper class offscreen
They're not so bad as to have him enter Hyper Class off-screen, but I wouldn't put it past them to knock him down back to Super Class through a couple battles and have him get back up that way though.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Ryker101

They're not so bad as to have him enter Hyper Class off-screen, but I wouldn't put it past them to knock him down back to Super Class through a couple battles and have him get back up that way though.
Nah, likely not lmao.
Yeah ik I was kidding. But given how he re-entered super class offscreen and shot up 600 ranks out of nowhere, can’t say I’m not worried about his rank. Really wanna see more PWC altogether, and I’d honestly be fine with him getting knocked down again if it means we see more progression.

PsychoLogical

Yeah ik I was kidding. But given how he re-entered super class offscreen and shot up 600 ranks out of nowhere, can’t say I’m not worried about his rank. Really wanna see more PWC altogether, and I’d honestly be fine with him getting knocked down again if it means we see more progression.
Eh tbf, you can technically call the Super Class fodder hell even if the offscreen crap was stupid. And considering most of the SC battles were actual fodder and don’t even last long with no more than like 2 mins, I don’t even see a problem with the offscreen battles since they don’t seem interested in animating major battles much, at least not now.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
Eh tbf, you can technically call the Super Class fodder hell even if the offscreen crap was stupid. And considering most of the SC battles were actual fodder and don’t even last long with no more than like 2 mins, I don’t even see a problem with the offscreen battles since they don’t seem interested in animating major battles much, at least not now.
You just pointed out the problem. Half of Super Class was easier than the normal class battles. It wouldn't be "fodder hell" if they actually dedicated more focus and effort to it.

PsychoLogical

As long as we don't see him crashing and burning while he wins offscreen. That's not entertaining.
Aw cmon, seeing one suffering like this is entertaining no? lul.

D

Deleted member 384931

I dont see Satoshi losing here. It is PWC battle, what would be the point to drop again in the Great class when he did that 20 ep ago?

dman_dustin

I'd prefer it if it got that later down the line. To reflect how late Sirfetch'd learns it in the games. Also, it just lost Focus Energy for Detect despite having the former for a single ep. I'd like for it to have a consistent moveset please and thank you.

It already doesn't have an offensive fighting type move, why deprive it even longer?

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
An1 wanna guess where ash would be in ranks this fridays after battling in some AU?

Status
Not open for further replies.