• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 19th: PM2019 060 - Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Detect is better than iron defense though
Besides, the anime has treated every barrier/screen/defense move as the same as Protect, and several other moves have been improvised as Protect alternatives, such as how every Flying/Water trainer has a hard counter to electric moves via...blowing really hard or throwing water around as a shield because what is conductivity?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Besides, the anime has treated every barrier/screen/defense move as the same as Protect, and several other moves have been improvised as Protect alternatives, such as how every Flying/Water trainer has a hard counter to electric moves via...blowing really hard or throwing water around as a shield because what is conductivity?
They also have very handy explosives in Razor Leaf!

Red and Blue

Next he will insist that Corsola can't evolve which would lead to him getting the Galarian counterpart, lol

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
From what I've read here and on twitter, people not wanting the duck to evolve in this episode bc they're scared it'll get shafted says a lot about the current state of the series. Hopefully this is the series' 180 point where Pokémon stay prominent after evolving unlike Lucario and Cinderace
Tall order lul.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
When ash 1st met rinto there was no prompt for pwc match so i think rinto may b in hyper class so ash m8 have reached hyper class with this ep so got a chance to battle rinto.

Cuz whenever 2 pwc competitors come near there is always a prompt if in same class (from what i ve seen till now)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
When ash 1st met rinto there was no prompt for pwc match so i think rinto may b in hyper class so ash m8 have reached hyper class with this ep so got a chance to battle rinto.

Cuz whenever 2 pwc competitors come near there is always a prompt if in same class (from what i ve seen till now)
I was of the assumption that one trainer had to initiate the battle in order for it to prompt the other trainer.

dman_dustin

Because it was boring and the growth felt non consequential and the premise kinda felt stupid? Just my opinion though

1. So you'd rather have an episode about some random Pokemon that absolutely has no bearing on the show?
2. Fire blast is meaningless?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I'd prefer it if it got that later down the line. To reflect how late Sirfetch'd learns it in the games. Also, it just lost Focus Energy for Detect despite having the former for a single ep. I'd like for it to have a consistent moveset please and thank you.

if it got rid of Brutal Swing for it, I wouldn't really care, it could be a sign showing how it's maturing from someone who just likes to brawl (which i personally feel Brutal Swing reflects more than any other move it has right now) to a more refined knight.

Remember when Goh met the one-of-a-kind special SunnyD Lycanroc and the newly discovered Melmetal...
And didn't react.
Given the nature of that episode he was probably too nervous to pay attention.

Think about it, he was nervous when he met Kakui, freaked out when Ash's pokemon glomped him so fast, then glomped himself which freaked him more and his pokemon as well, and then was literally begging for Ash to come help him when bombarded by questions from the alola cast at the school, and Kiawe didn't help much, that was a lot to take in a short amount of time.

it would make sense for him to have a reaction here though given his comment in the first episode about how Farfetch'd couldn't evolve, and there aren't as many things to take his focus away either.

Status
Not open for further replies.