• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 1st: PM2019 015: Snow Day: Where is Karakara's Bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
There's trouble with the system at the Sakuragi Laboratories, so for the first time in a while, Go returns home to where his parents and grandmother are waiting for him. He's happy to meet them again after not seeing them for so long, but that joy doesn't last long, as he's told his parents are going to get home late due to a sudden job. While he's waiting, Go spots a Karakara being attacked by a Mankey in a park near the house, and heads over together with Hibanny in order to help it. However, the Mankey has ended up running off with the Karakara's beloved bone. Go decides to work with his Pokémon to search for the bone, but...

Screenplay 吉田玲子 (Reiko Yoshida)
Storyboard 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 山縣亜紀 (Aki Yamagata)
Animation Director 土信田和幸 (Kazuyuki Toshida)
Animation Director 河野仁美 (Hitomi Kono)

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I wonder if this episode ties into the next, where while Go is here doing the cubone a favour, ash is at sakuragi laboratories where he learns that gengar is causing the system to crash and is cursed by it, hence the next episode's title

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think Go will most likely be battling here at least a little.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The summary says Gou searches for the bone with his Pokemon, but doesn't specify Scorbunny. Hope this means he'll be bringing his other Pokemon to meet his family and join in the search as well.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Go finally bonds with a Pokemon? About damn time, that's how captures should be
We literally just had a Marowak on the cast though so it'd be annoying if Cubone's the first to join his main team

DAMN! More than i expected. We finally meet Go's family. This episode hypes me up. Hopefully the Go haters would reduce after this episode

lol
Nope. I'll hate him until he stops hogging screentime

Status
Not open for further replies.