• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 1st: PM2019 015: Snow Day: Where is Karakara's Bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Remmie said:
Oh Go is another protag that we see both parents, nice. Hope that Cubone stays on his team like Scorbunny.

I'd rather not see Karakara stick around in all honesty since we had Alolan Garagara in the cast in SM, so I feel that that evolutionary line has had enough screen-time recently.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'd rather not see Karakara stick around in all honesty since we had Alolan Garagara in the cast in SM, so I feel that that evolutionary line has had enough screen-time recently.

Meh, the two lines are pretty different and Go wants every pokemon so he needs a Cubone too.

D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder if they will devide the episode in a Gou part and an Ash part

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Yes. because the magazine called them the pokemon Gou will catch in February
I believe it said he'd MEET them in February, and we know he's failed before.

Red and Blue

This I want to see, especially if we get a scene where koharu brother ask if ash is her boyfriend lol.
When he says no then she might start to like him
Go's mother isn't dead nor is he wearing her skull on his head.
Has that part of Cubone's history ever been acknowledged in the anime before?

Status
Not open for further replies.