1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

March 1st: PM2019 015: Snow Day: Where is Karakara's Bone?

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Magikazam!"

Nope.

All we got was Pikachu toying with the remains of a dead mother by spinning it on her baby's head.

Kawaii Emolga and mehmeh1 like this.
  2. kickachu

kickachu Momentai!

Anybody think tgis will be the episode where go realizes he needs a team if he's to catch mew and add cubone and Manley to his team instead of sending them to the lab

mehmeh1 likes this.
  3. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

It's plausible I suppose, although to me this episode feels like less of a development episode for Gou, and more like an episode where he's just meant to get some time alone away from Satoshi. Unless something drastic happens between him and Karakara or Mankey, I doubt that Gou will suddenly get an epiphany about his Mew goal.

4. Bortgreen

Bortgreen UP NEXT: Orientating surprises!

They can live in the lab while still in his team
    Just like Ash's Dragonite

5. Rune Knight

Rune Knight Well-Known Member

"Where is Karakara's Bone?"

I uh... accidentally read that as something else...

KenzeyEevee and wolf jani like this.
  6. AuraChannelerChris

We all saw the Ampharos in Unova. It's fine.

7. satopi

satopi Go’s Scyther is indestriketible! <3

Another capture for Go. Maybe this time, he might earn it.

8. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Samayo Kiri, Keeper of the Gates Ethereal

I...I don't want to know what this means. I'm thanking God I don't remember Unova that well.

SerGoldenhandtheJust and mehmeh1 like this.
  9. AuraChannelerChris

It's so memorable (for the wrong reasons) that it is worthy of being in the "wtf" thread.

10. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

dang it AuraChannelerChris why did you have to remind me of that scene from that Unova episode back during BW? I forgot all about it until you said something you brought that scene up again. lol

SerGoldenhandtheJust likes this.
  11. AuraChannelerChris

But that's how an Ampharos makes a Mareep that won't budge move!

12. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 Being Human

Explain

13. AuraChannelerChris

An Ampharos grabs them from behind. It has to bend down since its arms are too short. Then it tries pushing/pulling. The Mareep will resist, however, and make a face as it is being tried to move from behind.

14. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

It seems like he might bond with Karakara throughout the episode, so if he captures it after they're shown interacting a bit and after Gou gets the bone back from Mankey, at least it'll seem less spontaneous than most of his previous captures.

15. I wonder will Ash have a part in this episode?

16. ShadowForce720

Probably not, it will probably be one of those episodes where will see Ash for a few seconds but it will be mainly focus on Go.

KenzeyEevee, wolf jani and Leonhart like this.
  17. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Aka a real capture, and not filler like all the other ones par Scorbunny

18. ShadowForce720

Except those weren't filler captures considering the fact that we've seen them on multiple occasions. Sure they might not be handled the way you want but that doesn't make them filler.

19. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

I wonder if Gou will realize that he can connect with wild pokemon and doesn't need to just capture them too here, or he can just capture both lol. Idc much either way with Gou because he already has so many pokemon but it'll be neat if they actually show him catching almost every pokemon.

FlygontheRavager likes this.
  20. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Considering that one of his goals is to capture as many Pokemon as he can, part of me thinks that he'll capture Karakara or Mankey or both. I just can't imagine him having a change of heart with regards to catching Pokemon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.