• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 1st: PM2019 015: Snow Day: Where is Karakara's Bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
Anybody think tgis will be the episode where go realizes he needs a team if he's to catch mew and add cubone and Manley to his team instead of sending them to the lab

Leonhart

Imagineer
kickachu said:
Anybody think tgis will be the episode where go realizes he needs a team if he's to catch mew and add cubone and Manley to his team instead of sending them to the lab

It's plausible I suppose, although to me this episode feels like less of a development episode for Gou, and more like an episode where he's just meant to get some time alone away from Satoshi. Unless something drastic happens between him and Karakara or Mankey, I doubt that Gou will suddenly get an epiphany about his Mew goal.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It seems like he might bond with Karakara throughout the episode, so if he captures it after they're shown interacting a bit and after Gou gets the bone back from Mankey, at least it'll seem less spontaneous than most of his previous captures.

Aka a real capture, and not filler like all the other ones par Scorbunny

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I wonder if Gou will realize that he can connect with wild pokemon and doesn't need to just capture them too here, or he can just capture both lol. Idc much either way with Gou because he already has so many pokemon but it'll be neat if they actually show him catching almost every pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
lemoncatpower said:
I wonder if Gou will realize that he can connect with wild pokemon and doesn't need to just capture them too here, or he can just capture both lol. Idc much either way with Gou because he already has so many pokemon but it'll be neat if they actually show him catching almost every pokemon.

Considering that one of his goals is to capture as many Pokemon as he can, part of me thinks that he'll capture Karakara or Mankey or both. I just can't imagine him having a change of heart with regards to catching Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.