1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

March 1st: PM2019 015: Snow Day: Where is Karakara's Bone?

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

I'm excited to learn about Go's family tbh, I want to learn about where he came from.

2. Kawaii Emolga

Kawaii Emolga The cutest EVER!!!!

It would be funny if Koharu answer "No" with a really neutral face XD
    (Without blushing and panicking)

3. And Ash awnsering that he already has one and Koharus reaction.

4. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

When a man and woman love each other very much...

5. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Magikazam!"

They call the Pelipper to deliver to them...the address where the baby is at.

6. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

Whoops, the pelipper was sick so we had to send your baby by snail mail

RLC, mehmeh1, Kawaii Emolga and 2 others like this.
  7. Henry's Journey

Henry's Journey Well-Known Member

I hope Go bonds with Cubone and decides to stay with Go at the end.

8. World Turtle

World Turtle Well-Known Member

I'm fully expecting that bone to constantly get stolen by a different Pokemon and Gou ends up catching each thief just as they lose the bone to the next thief.

KenzeyEevee, wolf jani and YelST like this.
  9. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I really hope that this doesn't happen. I dislike gags like this that just keep repeating for the sake of a few cheap laughs, so I hope that the Mankey situation is the only instance of Karakara's bone being taken.

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  10. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

It'd be annoying but at least it would help his Marowak stand out more, other than being a Kanto one anyways...

11. World Turtle

World Turtle Well-Known Member

I just want Gou to complete the Kanto Dex (minus Porygon and the Legendary) as quick as possible so we can spend more time in the other regions.

Kawaii Emolga and wolf jani like this.
  12. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

13. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

hmm interesting so Go's Butterfree, Scyther, Beedrill, Dewgong, and Taillow are all appearing in this episode. So I wonder if that means that Go is going to have all of them with him and have him help with helping the Cubone, which would mean that in this episode Go would have a full team with him. Also considering what it says about Go's parents it could be one of the reasons why Go bonds with Cubone in that he understands it a bit.

14. game3524

game3524 Well-Known Member

Ash goes back home? Hopefully we get a follow up episode on that.

Spider-Phoenix likes this.
  15. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

Hanako isn't in the episode, so him going home is clearly just going to be a throwaway line to explain why Go has to go home, rather than something they're going to devote any kind of screentime to. We know the next episode is set at the lab, so the system problem is getting fixed this episode.

16. Remix2

Remix2 Well-Known Member

Dang it writers you wasted a golden opportunity for ash and koharu to Interact.

17. IkeBayern

IkeBayern Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I doubt there’s gonna be a follow up episode because in the next episode that weird Gengar shows up at the lab again.

The episode would’ve probably been much better if Ash and Gō were both seen at home doing something but since the episode focuses on Cubone and its lost bone, Gō will get the lion’s share of the focus here.

Besides Delia nor Professor Oak are in the voicecast, for this episode, meaning that Ash will probably be seen for a few brief moments during the episode.

Guess they decided to give Gō more development and hash out his character even more since he’s the new protagonist rather than show us familiar that we’ve already seen in previous sagas, even if most people on this forum would prefer the latter.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  18. Kawaii Emolga

Kawaii Emolga The cutest EVER!!!!

Well, I'm glad that Go will take some of his pokémon to his home.
    But i'm kind off upset that we didn't get to see Ash with his mom :/
    Also, since the Gengar episode we didn't see Koharu and Yamper, this is starting to annoy me, a scene with Koharu, her mom, her lil bro and Yamper woudn't hurt :(

wolf jani likes this.
  19. wolf jani

wolf jani The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  20. game3524

game3524 Well-Known Member

Lol, I can’t believe I forgot about the Gengar episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.