• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 1st: PM2019 015: Snow Day: Where is Karakara's Bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Red and Blue

I'm hoping we do get some personality showing from Go's Pokémon. Just in two episodes Ash's Dragonite has shown more in character than all of Go's non-Scorbunny 'mons.

Speaking of Ash. I think we'll see Dragonite hugging Delia, but nothing major. Maybe this would be a good opportunity for Ash to pick up an old reserve off screen, but like this new series has shown us... good opportunities are often wasted.
Neither Dragonite or Delia are even in the VA list

Leonhart

Imagineer
WaterShuriken said:
I'm hoping we do get some personality showing from Go's Pokémon. Just in two episodes Ash's Dragonite has shown more in character than all of Go's non-Scorbunny 'mons.

Since most of Gou's Pokemon didn't show much personality during their initial debut episodes, I find it hard to envision them suddenly having quirky or notable character traits in this episode. Hibanny seems like it has enough personality for all of them, anyway.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wonder if Ash will take Mr. Mime home to see his mom.

D

Deleted member 384931

Sorry to say, but Scorbunny really needs some development. Such a bland starter

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Um doesn't seem like Ash is going home at all lol. Seems like he goes with Go.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Considering Gou caught past evolutionary stages, he could pretty well catch both and evolve one later

Status
Not open for further replies.