• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 1st: SM64 - Satoshi and Nagetukesaru! A Touchdown of Friendship!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssualtVestPyukumuku

It's not like every time different Pokémon of the same species of the same species have appeared did they have different VAs. Excuse me for questioning something that's not consistent :0

I think the Machamp are there to help assist Jenny in the Passimian who would be causing disruptions

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I can't believe some people still think there's a chance Ash can catch Passimian, that summary just seals it as a standard "Ash helps Pokemon, Pokemon and Ash go seperate ways" formula. I do hope he gets a new Pokemon soon though, be it Poipole or something else. He really needs something before the Ula'Ula arc ends, his last capture wsa Litten... who is evolving tomorrow.

Watch as the Melemele Passimian win over Akala Passimian.

Of course, gotta keep that Melemele propaganda going after all. Akala's clearly the superior island.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'm going to guess that the Machamp belongs to Officer Jenny and they're aware of the Passimian situation. Cool that Litten evolves!!

I'm excited to see how Ash looks like as a Passimian (and I think the others will dress up as one too). Ash is so good at roleplaying! :D

Red and Blue

Even if one isn't caught I wouldn't mind if the Passmian group becomes recurring like that Oranguru. The more recurring Pokemon the better

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Officer Jenny (Junsa) is in the voice cast list, and we've seen Machamp associated with the police in previous episodes: In SM09, there was a group of Machamp that helped clear the fallen logs, and their arrival was signaled with a police siren; and in SM61, we saw a screenshot of Buzzwole messing around with some Machamp, and I'm pretty sure Officer Jenny was in the background. Perhaps the Machamp in this episode is also associated with Officer Jenny.

I am curious as to how Officer Jenny is involved. Nurse Joy makes sense, if one or more of the Passimian are injured and Ash and his friends take them to the Pokémon Center to get healed. But what would Officer Jenny be doing here?

I believe that this time it will be a good opportunity to showcase Ride Machamp and how Officer Jenny will use it. I think that Ride Machamp will be used to gather civilians in one area for their safety because of the Passimian causing chaos at the market Ash was shopping at. Then after that Ash and his classmates try to investigate what is up with the Passimian and discover that they had just lost a battle with the Akala Passimian and then help them out. What I think Nurse Joy would do is to check up on the main cast's Pokémon if any are injured during the rampage and heal them.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It's not like every time different Pokémon of the same species of the same species have appeared did they have different VAs. Excuse me for questioning something that's not consistent :0

But this IS fairly consistent. If multiple Pokemon of the same species had the same VA, they'd just sound awkwardly similar.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Even if one isn't caught I wouldn't mind if the Passmian group becomes recurring like that Oranguru. The more recurring Pokemon the better

I don't know if I'd like to see the whole gang of Nagetukesaru become recurring characters, although I suppose that the main Nagetukesaru that bonds with Satoshi the most here could become recurring like Purin.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Lana's face is pretty much my reaction to cosplay! Ash.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Why does Passimian look oddly cute in the anime?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Agreed lol

I don't get why Ash has to participate in this though. I mean being a coach or something would have been way better imo instead of entering himself in the game.

He's a natural Passimian; he fits in so well lol.
This looks like it'll be entertaining.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
After seeing the preview, I really have to say that I'm not ruling out a capture anymore like I was doing before. Ash seems to be bonding really closely with that Passimian.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
After seeing the preview, I really have to say that I'm not ruling out a capture anymore like I was doing before. Ash seems to bonding really closely with that Passimian.

Yeah, seeing him dress up as a Passimian and being able to imitate its behaviours probably helped.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
After seeing the preview, I really have to say that I'm not ruling out a capture anymore like I was doing before. Ash seems to be bonding really closely with that Passimian.

Weird, to me this preview basically confirmed that it is not happening.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Weird, to me this preview basically confirmed that it is not happening.

Why though? Ash is bonding with that Passimian very closely in the preview as it seems like.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Why though? Ash is bonding with that Passimian very closely in the preview as it seems like.

Not really close at all. It's a group he's bonding with. We see a large emphasis on the group and Ash isn't going to capture the entire group, nor is he going to capture one out of three.

Remember that he also bonded quite well with a certain Phantump and how fruitful that bonding was? Yeah. This is not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.