1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

March 1st: SM64 - Satoshi and Nagetukesaru! A Touchdown of Friendship!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Satoshi's shenanigans in this episode are exactly what we've come to expect from him, though. Him simply sitting on the sidelines - in a wacky SM episode of all times - wouldn't have made much sense. We need to see Satoshi at his peak of silliness.

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Danger is dangerous."

Ash's repressed monkey memories of these...Infernape and Aipom he used to have are finally turning him into what he really is.

3. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned

Ah, you forgot Primeape and the intense capture of a donut.

4. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Danger is dangerous."

Repressed monkey memories intensify.

5. i2i

i2i Big Bad Wolf

I assuming the main reason Torracat appearing in this episode at is so we see the marketplace old lady reaction.

6. nickdt

nickdt Well-Known Member

Well.. he was not caught by Ash but still part of the main cast: Pansage

7. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Oh of course the Akala ones are being portrayed as dicks. Why wouldn't they?

I'd be fine if we never saw her face again. I cringe whenever I see her or that baseball guy cameo. Hala deserved cameos after his rushed defeat, but did he get invited to Ash's speech? No... he didn't.

8. Henry's Journey

Henry's Journey Well-Known Member

Based on the new preview could Ash catch that young Passimian? it would be another Rowlet situation where he has to go with Ash away from his family.

9. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria Shiny hunter

On what sort of basis? I think it's more likely that the Passimian will still stay with its group and not get captured because there's not much indication that it will get captured.

10. I like the Akala's group colors. The leader's scar is great :0
    As much as I hate to admit it, I don't see a capture.

11. Henry's Journey

Henry's Journey Well-Known Member

I don't know, maybe Ash will bond with the young Passimian but in the end it'll stay with his family, I'd like Ash to catch it tho.

12. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria Shiny hunter

Yeah and maybe the bond between Ash and that Passimian could help the Melemele side win although I like Akala just as equally.

13. fidjnr

fidjnr Active Member

where's that new preview?

14. MTM

MTM New Member

15. satopi

satopi SM Ash is best Ash! All hail Champion Ash!

Actually, Ash makes a damn good Passimian! Like better than the TRio's costumes! :eek:

16. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

Ok so I saw the preview for this episode and all I can say is........I think we need to send the writer's (and Ash) to the funny farm.....

17. Chomper4

Chomper4 Well-Known Member

Maybe Ash will get Passimian when Ash is tugged by the costume tail by one of the Passimian.

18. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

I don't think that Ash is catching Passimian. Maybe if he was bonding with an individual rather than an entire group the odds of him catching one will be higher. Also, Passimian will add nothing new to his team, given that it would be the third Fighting-type primate that he caught (after Primeape and Infernape) and he's caught a Fighting type in every region so far with the exception of Hoenn.

19. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja Knucklehead Ninja

The Pokenchi preview honestly made an impression that a capture is still possible. Yeah, the chances of a capture are still less than the chances of not a capture, but still it seems like that Ash is bonding with a specific Passimian.

20. Golden_Latias

Golden_Latias #SlayQueenSlay

I must admit, the Pokenchi preview did suggest the possibility of a capture.

However, there has been literally nothing else hinting at Passimian being caught. No merchandise, no major hints in the opening, nothing. And while I know Steenee and Charjabug happened with very little hints as well, I would think a team change for Ash would be a bigger deal than Mallow or Sophocles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.