• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 1st: SM64 - Satoshi and Nagetukesaru! A Touchdown of Friendship!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Just stupid how Ash has to get involved in this game himself. Why can't he help from the side and just support them? Him helping doesn't mean he has to play football.... are they aiming to have Ash play every ****ing sport on earth by the end of this? Pingpong's next and he's done baseball and sledding

Satoshi's shenanigans in this episode are exactly what we've come to expect from him, though. Him simply sitting on the sidelines - in a wacky SM episode of all times - wouldn't have made much sense. We need to see Satoshi at his peak of silliness.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Ash's repressed monkey memories of these...Infernape and Aipom he used to have are finally turning him into what he really is.

Ah, you forgot Primeape and the intense capture of a donut.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Just realized that, based on the first synopsis we got, Ash is going to the marketplace where the old lady could potentially see Torracat

I hope Ash meets the fruit stall owner and shows her his newly evolved Torracat. Given how fond she is of Litten, she will probably be thrilled to see that it has evolved. Besides, we haven't seen the fruit stall owner in ages. One thing I like about SM is that Ash being stationary means we can see the background characters more than once (rather than a bunch of one-off CotDs whom we'll never see again); it would be nice to see some of those background characters return.

I assuming the main reason Torracat appearing in this episode at is so we see the marketplace old lady reaction.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh of course the Akala ones are being portrayed as dicks. Why wouldn't they?

I hope Ash meets the fruit stall owner and shows her his newly evolved Torracat. Given how fond she is of Litten, she will probably be thrilled to see that it has evolved. Besides, we haven't seen the fruit stall owner in ages. One thing I like about SM is that Ash being stationary means we can see the background characters more than once (rather than a bunch of one-off CotDs whom we'll never see again); it would be nice to see some of those background characters return.

I'd be fine if we never saw her face again. I cringe whenever I see her or that baseball guy cameo. Hala deserved cameos after his rushed defeat, but did he get invited to Ash's speech? No... he didn't.

Henry's Journey

Based on the new preview could Ash catch that young Passimian? it would be another Rowlet situation where he has to go with Ash away from his family.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Based on the new preview could Ash catch that young Passimian? it would be another Rowlet situation where he has to go with Ash away from his family.

On what sort of basis? I think it's more likely that the Passimian will still stay with its group and not get captured because there's not much indication that it will get captured.

Henry's Journey

On what sort of basis? I think it's more likely that the Passimian will still stay with its group and not get captured because there's not much indication that it will get captured.

I don't know, maybe Ash will bond with the young Passimian but in the end it'll stay with his family, I'd like Ash to catch it tho.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I don't know, maybe Ash will bond with the young Passimian but in the end it'll stay with his family, I'd like Ash to catch it tho.

Yeah and maybe the bond between Ash and that Passimian could help the Melemele side win although I like Akala just as equally.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Actually, Ash makes a damn good Passimian! Like better than the TRio's costumes! :eek:

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Ok so I saw the preview for this episode and all I can say is........I think we need to send the writer's (and Ash) to the funny farm.....

Chomper4

Maybe Ash will get Passimian when Ash is tugged by the costume tail by one of the Passimian.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't think that Ash is catching Passimian. Maybe if he was bonding with an individual rather than an entire group the odds of him catching one will be higher. Also, Passimian will add nothing new to his team, given that it would be the third Fighting-type primate that he caught (after Primeape and Infernape) and he's caught a Fighting type in every region so far with the exception of Hoenn.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The Pokenchi preview honestly made an impression that a capture is still possible. Yeah, the chances of a capture are still less than the chances of not a capture, but still it seems like that Ash is bonding with a specific Passimian.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I must admit, the Pokenchi preview did suggest the possibility of a capture.

However, there has been literally nothing else hinting at Passimian being caught. No merchandise, no major hints in the opening, nothing. And while I know Steenee and Charjabug happened with very little hints as well, I would think a team change for Ash would be a bigger deal than Mallow or Sophocles.

Status
Not open for further replies.