• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 22nd: PM2019 018 - Satoshi Joins In! The Pokémon World Championships!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Finally some plot.

I'm a little annoyed that they're following the Festival of Champions manga rules where you can qualify with any gym badge instead of Galar's, and this battle really could have been a 3vs3, but at this point I'll take it.

Sword master zacian

Finally some plot.

I'm a little annoyed that they're following the Festival of Champions manga rules where you can qualify with any gym badge instead of Galar's, and this battle really could have been a 3vs3, but at this point I'll take it.
That means he will not be getting all of galar gym badges

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Finally some plot.

The system is like the current system ingame, he doesn't need to do gyms, these gyms leaders just entered the competition also so him beating them gets him further.

This way even with no Gym challenge we can get all the Galar gym leaders used, even if its not in their own gym.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Moe characters can't be so easily drawn. You've gotta be an overflowing river or breaking your zippers to design a girl like Saitou, Mary, Rurina or Melon.
Now that's a phrase I never thought I'd hear
Anyways, this is the Iwane I know. His 2 previous episodes this series didn't really feel like Iwane that much tbh

Sword master zacian

The system is like the current system ingame, he doesn't need to do gyms, these gyms leaders just entered the competition also so him beating them gets him further.

This way even with no Gym challenge we can get all the Galar gym leaders used, even if its not in their own gym.
This means go will get dynamax band as he can gigiantamx his pokemon like butterfree and potential cinderace
Also every trainer in gym challenge has dyanax band

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
A 2v2 will be easier on Iwane so he doesn't have to create as much new BANK animation for a single battle.

Now that's a phrase I never thought I'd hear
Anyways, this is the Iwane I know. His 2 previous episodes this series didn't really feel like Iwane that much tbh

It's beginning to look like the 2019 series has a really bad production schedule. Episodes #19-20 use a lot of animation supervisors, so I'm beginning to fear everyone is being affected harshly.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
If we think about it, this makes more sense than it should in recent times...
I say they airbrushed the people out of the stadium to be a hidden PSA, but I know that animation doesn't work that way unless they did this months in advanced.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Not only are they being cruel by not having Surge here, but they're adding insult to injury by making Pieces a Surge knock-off. :mad:

The sad part is that it looks like an otherwise great episode...:confused:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Wait... I just realized. Pikachu is using Iron Tail on the ground like he did with his tail vs Surge's Raichu.

Jiffunk

I think y’all need to relax about lt. surge not appearing. Ash is only at the normal rank and it would be a disservice to have gym leaders as the lowest rank. It’s still possible for other gym leaders to be his opponent in the future once ash climbs the ladder

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I think y’all need to relax about lt. surge not appearing. Ash is only at the normal rank and it would be a disservice to have gym leaders as the lowest rank. It’s still possible for other gym leaders to be his opponent in the future once ash climbs the ladder
It would have been Surge at that rank anyway going by the in universe scenario as to why he isn’t battling Ash. Plus it’s just funny how they made a character to avoid using him when they could have done this same scenario with Koga and Janine, the latter being someone Ash hasn’t even met.

ShadowForce720

In the last 5 seconds of the PV, we can see that Ash was utilizing Pikachu's Iron Tail to tank Raichu's Volt Tackle.
I think he is fully prepared to handle that Raichu and won't have any problems with the first battle.

So it looks like Raichu has Thunderbolt and Volt Tackle while I think Electrode is using Magnet Rise.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I still hope Surge at least gets a cameo

Status
Not open for further replies.