• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 22nd: SM67 - Pika Pika Sparkling Love! Bevenom Spins Round and Round!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
What if he captured the Poipole that will evolved.

Well whether Ash captures Poipole or not I definitely see it evolving at some point, 1) because that's the best way to showcase Naganadel, 2) Poipole is clearly implied to play a huge role in the upcoming anime episodes, explicitly in the UG arc, and without evolving it's hard to see how Poipole would do that.

p96822

Evolve me please
So the guy who give you the Steel Z Crystal is going to be mention in this episode also he is Sophocles cousin

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Molayne, well I didn't expect that.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Wait... how was it confirmed that Molayne will appear? Because I've haven't seen any source that states such a thing but if that is true then it'll be good that at least he's getting a debut episode.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Wait... how was it confirmed that Molayne will appear? Because I've haven't seen any source that states such a thing but if that is true then it'll be good that at least he's getting a debut episode.

He's not actually appearing in person, just in a picture with Sophocles. However, this probably means that everyone should visit Hokulani Observatory soon, and there should be a trial. Maybe Ash can finally catch the much fabled Alolan Sandshrew before getting a Steelium Z.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
He's not actually appearing in person, just in a picture with Sophocles. However, this probably means that everyone should visit Hokulani Observatory soon, and there should be a trial. Maybe Ash can finally catch the much fabled Alolan Sandshrew before getting a Steelium Z.

Right, kinda like Gladion. I would personally find it better if it was a childhood photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.