• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 23rd: SM19 - Intense Electric Shock Training! A Rematch with Kapu-Kokeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Special preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue_Vm9ebf-o

Satoshi has gone to visit his classmate Māmane at his house after school. He's there to get advice from the Electric type expert Māmane to prepare for his rematch against Kapu-Kokeko. He then incorporates Māmane's opinion in his training, and he and his Pokémon feel this is getting good results. But then Kapu-Kokeko suddenly appears.

-----

Satoshi wants to defeat the legendary Pokémon Kapu-Kokeko, which he has once battled against and lost to, so after school he has gone to his Electric type expert classmate Māmane's house. He trains at Māmane's house, which gives him and Pikachu further confidence in their chances. And then Kapu-Kokeko appears before them.

------

Satoshi has dropped by his classmate Māmane's house after school. He wants to defeat the legendary Pokémon "Kapu-Kokeko", which he has once battled against and lost to, so he's trying to get advice from the Electric type expert Māmane. Will Satoshi be able to win his rematch?

------

The mysterious Pokémon that gave Satoshi his Z-Ring when he arrived at Melemele Island once again appears! Does it intend to test Satoshi's power?! The second battle between the two is about to start!!

-------

http://i.imgur.com/eojk7UE.jpg

Satoshi wants to defeat the legendary Pokémon Kapu-Kokeko, which he has once battled against and lost to. Wanting to get advice from his Electric type expert classmate Māmane, he drops by his classmate Māmane's house after school Thanks to the training they do at Māmane's house, he and Pikachu gain further confidence in their chances. And then Kapu-Kokeko appears before them.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 飯島正勝 (Masakatsu Iijima)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 藤本雄一朗 (Yuichiro Fujimoto)
Animation Director 大橋藍人 (Aito Ōhashi)
Animation Director 堀内博之 (Hiroyuki Horiuchi)

----

POKEMON FAN:

http://i.imgur.com/z5GmHZE.jpg

BATTLES: Satoshi re-challenges Kapu-Kokeko!!!

The mysterious Pokémon that gave Satoshi a Z-Ring once he arrived at Melemele Island once again appears! Is it to check Satoshi's strength?! Their second battle will soon begin!!

Kapu-Kokeko:
It has watched over Satoshi ever since he arrived in the Alola region. It is also known as the god of fights.

When battling, it spreads out an "Electric Terrain" that gives Electric type Pokémon the advantage!

It watches over Satoshi?! Another battle with Kapu-Kokeko!!
(start of this sentence is cut off) why did it give Satoshi the Z-Ring? What is the reason it watches over him? Will we get the answers to these questions in this battle...?!

Their previous battle:
Pikachu's Z-Move didn't work on it?!

Satoshi and Pikachu had just received the Z-Ring. They had no idea how to unleash Sparking Gigavolt!

After they fired off the Z-Move, the Electric-Z ended up shattering.

These are the two keys to victory for Satoshi!
This battle is different from their previous one? Satoshi challenges Kapu-Kokeko after having received two power-ups!!
1: A new partner is born!
Satoshi has befriended Iwanko, which lives together with him at Professor Kukui's house. It will no doubt add to Satoshi's strength!
Satoshi gains another partner to grow stronger together with!
(This story airs February 23rd!)
2: The Normal and Electric Z-Crystals!
Satoshi has passed the Island King's trial and Grand Trial and obtained two Z-Crystals! Now he attacks with his fully powered strength!
He can use one Z-Move in a battle! Which will he choose?!

Satoshi: This time we won't lose, Pikachu!!

Pikachu and Kapu-Kokeko's shocking super battle can be seen in "Intense Electric Shock Training! A Rematch with Kapu-Kokeko!!", which airs March 23rd!

http://i.imgur.com/JHlpglP.jpg

BATTLES: Finish it, Iwanko! Ultra Dash Attack!!
Satoshi decides to battle Trainers at the Pokémon School. This time it's his new partner Iwanko's turn to shine! Claim victory in an instant with a Z-Move!

Satoshi: Let's use our fully powered strength, Iwanko!!

Iwanko:
It trained against wild Pokémon in order to grow stronger. It's also very friendly with Satoshi!

Dorobanko:
It's small, but very strong! It's a Ground type Pokémon.

Hiroki:
Dorobanko's Trainer. Haven't we seen him before somewhere...?

Ultra Dash Attack is the super powerful Normal Type Z-Move!
It is unleashed with the help of the Normal-Z, which Satoshi got from the Totem Pokémon Dekagoose!

Iwanko and Dorobanko's battle will also air March 23rd!

http://i.imgur.com/wdCVSwR.jpg

Hiroki:
He is voiced by Abareru-kun.

His partner:
Dorobanko
Donkey Pokémon
Type: Ground
Height: 1.0m
Weight: 110.0kg
Ability: Own Tempo/Stamina

Comic:
Abareru-kun: Hiroki is a student attending the Pokémon School. He battles Satoshi's Iwanko with his Dorobanko!

And then the dubbing day finally arrives!

The dubbing starts, with Director Tomiyasu and Sound Director Mima watching!

Will Abareru-kun manage to dub the character properly......? Wait until the Pokénchi episode that airs on February 26th and see for yourself!

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Ash is confirmed to get Rockruff then?

I think he will do better here againt Tapu Koko, but he still won't beat it

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
About time, he's confirmed to finally have another Pokemon then.
Rockruff better beat that horse

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yay! So Rockruff confirmed for Ash! And it will use Breakneck Blitz as well! So Pikachu will have a rematch with Tapu Koko! I know that winning is very unlikely, but let's hope that Pikachu pushes Tapu Koko to its limits this time!

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Yeah, looks like this scan basically confirms beyond any doubt that Ash is getting Rockruff in SM15!!! :D

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this battle with Tapu Koko and somewhat curious as to why it wants to battle with Ash again.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Yay! So Rockruff confirmed for Ash! And it will Breakneck Blitz as well! So Pikachu will have a rematch with Tapu Koko! I know that winning is very unlikely, but let's hope that Pikachu pushes Tapu Koko to its limits this time!

Yeah... i also don't think pikachu will beat tapu koko this time too. We are still beginning with series and a guardian deity won't lose this early

Janovy

Banned
Return of the Tapu!!!!

Hopefully this episode hints why it's watching over Ash.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Wow! Very exciting stuff! :eek: Hiroki looks like Abareru kun, I knew by the time I saw his face, he was voicing him. :p

Yay!!! It's confirmed! Ash gets Rockruff and they'll train to get stronger together!! Can't wait to see the little puppy battle in action. Also, we're seeing other students battling for the first time. I liked seeing the other students doing something when it was shown in the early episodes.

Lets see how strong Ash and Pikachu have gotten since their last battle. Tapu Koko has a mission for them which we'll learn in this episode. This is some good stuff. I wonder how the intro and ending scenes will change. :)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah... i also don't think pikachu will beat tapu koko this time too. We are still beginning with series and a guardian deity won't lose this early

I won't mind it if Pikachu beats Tapu Koko though.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay!!! Ash get's Rockruff <3!!!! This is freaking awesome ^_^!!!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh right, I sort of forgot Ash's class weren't the only students in the school.

Also, nice eyebrows, Hiroki. Kind of weird he's using Mudbray instead of Alolan Geodude. It'd be fitting.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I don't think and prefer not that Pikachu beat Tapu Koko this round. Just because he master 1-2 Z moves doesn't mean he'll win this match. Give it more time. Tapu Koko is a deity after all. Don't want to underestimate them. ;)

Spyro39

Either this battle ends in Ash's loss, or Tapu Koko calls off the match midway. Which one would you prefer?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
That means that Rockruff joins Ash.Great!I would prefer Ash won't battle Tapu Koko only with Pikachu this time again.

Vipsoccermaster

Wow, this episode killed the suspense of Ash getting Rockruff or not. Good to see confirmation regardless.

Hmm, it's possible Ash can beat Tapu-Koko, or it's probably just doing extra training in a re-match. But it kind of feels too early for Ash to take down Tapu-Koko at this time.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I don't think and prefer not that Pikachu beat Tapu Koko this round. Just because he master 1-2 Z moves doesn't mean he'll win this match. Give it more time. Tapu Koko is a deity after all. Don't want to underestimate them. ;)

Pikachu is the Legendary slayer after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.