• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 23rd: SM19 - Intense Electric Shock Training! A Rematch with Kapu-Kokeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snorlax512

No way Pikachu will beat Koko, because he can't lose a battle afterwards without people being like "omg how does Pikachu beat a legendary then lose to a normal Pokemon.'

Awesome that he's getting rockruff tho :)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
And TR interrupts and pikachu gets slayed down by mimikyu!
Lol
That's the classic inconsistency of Pikachu xD.
Pikachu generally defeats them at the end of series. It will be very early for tapu koko to get defeated by pikachu..
I also have a feeling that it's too early, but I won't completely rule it out.

Thanks for the spoilers Dephender. Really appreciated. /s

This episode might have an interesting battle or maybe two of them but isn't as interesting as the other episodes around it smh. Look on the bright side, not a filler.

Also I am getting a feeling that Rockruff might lose here.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Thanks for the spoilers Dephender. Really appreciated. /s

This episode might have an interesting battle or maybe two of them but isn't as interesting as the other episodes around it smh. Look on the bright side, not a filler.

Also I am getting a feeling that Rockruff might lose here.
I think that the summary pretty much confirms that Rockruff straightaway wins with a Z-move.

Last edited:
Well, there's your next major battle for people saying nothing is happening in this anime. Oh, and there's also a minor one too.

Honestly, I can't see a way Ash will win against a freakin Tapu when we're not even 20 episodes in. I think he might do better this time, but it's way too early on for him to be beating legendaries.

I'm also not really too hyped to see the reason for Tapu Koko giving him the Z-ring and watching over him, since I'm expecting it to be the same as usual - Ash is a "special" trainer unlike any other who loves and cares for his Pokemon... hoping to god the reason isn't that shallow though.

Anyway, looking forward to what looks like an hour special on my birthday!

Janovy

Banned
I'm also not really too hyped to see the reason for Tapu Koko giving him the Z-ring and watching over him, since I'm expecting it to be the same as usual - Ash is a "special" trainer unlike any other who loves and cares for his Pokemon... hoping to god the reason isn't that shallow though.
In the games, the reason Tapu Koko gives you the sparkling stone is because it has a mission for you.

I suspect the anime will do something similar. Tapu Koko is probably training Ash for something.

NeoDude-5000

So Ash is finally getting Rockruff and is battling Tapu Koko again. I wonder when are we leaving Melemele Island that's what I want to know?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Hiroki...is this the same guy from the Croagunk festival episode back in DP?

I don't know, sounds like a name that's cropped up somewhere within the last 940 episodes...

Anyway, looks like a good episode. Even better if it turns out to be a 1 hour special.

I don't know, sounds like a name that's cropped up somewhere within the last 940 episodes...

Anyway, looks like a good episode. Even better if it turns out to be a 1 hour special.

They don't look that similar, but yes, there was a dude named Hiroki in DP who owned a Croagunk.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I think that the summary pretty much confirmes that Rockruff straightaway wins with a Z-move.
I'm the only one that suggested Rockruff winning with a Z move...

Well apparently we've met him before. Maybe it is...? I can't really remember the people attending the Croagunk festival.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Is it not saying that he's familiar because he looks like the guy from Pokenchi, and is also voiced by him too, hence why he seems so familiar?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
They don't look that similar, but yes, there was a dude named Hiroki in DP who owned a Croagunk.

Yeah, I just clicked the link that Dephender provided.

Move along, Frozocrone made a mistake :)
Kind of funny how he looks exactly like Abareru-kun.
Maybe he ends up being Ash's OC rival for this saga.

Ѕhiny Missingno

So, Tapu Koko's going to be Ash's rival this region, huh? If it's going to show up regularly to battle Pikachu, then Ash had better win by the end of the region.

Rampardo

The Rockruff episode must be a stand alone episode. I don't see them cramming in Abareru/Donkey/Rockruff into the Tapu Kokeko episode.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
lol i completely forgot there were other trainers at this school. cool that we get to see rockruff use a z-move though.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I can't find Abareru kun anywhere! He wasn't even in the Pancake Race (but the taxi driver was!) I'm gonna assume that he'll appear in Mao chan's episode.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
lol i completely forgot there were other trainers at this school. cool that we get to see rockruff use a z-move though.

I think it's pretty much evident that each and every Pokemon Ash will catch in Alola will use a Z-move. And it's pretty much confirmed that Rockruff straightaway wins with the Z-move.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I think it's pretty much evident that each and every Pokemon Ash will catch in Alola will use a Z-move. And it it's pretty much confirmed that Rockruff straightaway wins with the Z-move.

Best thing about Z-moves IMO.

Not the OP win button but that every Pokemon on the cast can (or IMO, should) get a chance to shine with one.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Best thing about Z-moves IMO.

Not the OP win button but that every Pokemon on the cast can (or IMO, should) get a chance to shine with one.

One bad thing about Z-moves are that they can be used only one, moreover they are evadable in some cases as well.

But well, everyone can use them, so all of Ash's Pokemon have a chance of shining in SM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.