• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 23rd: SM19 - Intense Electric Shock Training! A Rematch with Kapu-Kokeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
With Bewear, there's no way for them to cover for their lie though. They either show up with Bewear or they don't. With theTeam Flare thing, the video was enough.

heres my fun theory: they find a stufful, which eventually is captured by Jessie, and then they start to be able to communicate with Bewear a bit better by having Stufful act between them. Stufful never ends up at Bewears power, but ends up evolving by the end to appease Giovanni.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Oh the others have dropped by Sophocles house.

...I did not see that on a first reading.

Are any of the listed VA's also a VA for Turtonator?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'm honestly hyped for this episode a ton. It looks like we might finally get some more exposition on why Tapu Koko became a stalker to Ash, and it might be beyond "the chosen one", and also Sophocles will finally be useful! Also the school setting hypes me up too for reason.

Also it's coming out on my birthday so that's cool :D

johno1995

I'm honestly hyped for this episode a ton. It looks like we might finally get some more exposition on why Tapu Koko became a stalker to Ash, and it might be beyond "the chosen one", and also Sophocles will finally be useful! Also the school setting hypes me up too for reason.

Also it's coming out on my birthday so that's cool :D

Happy almost birthday!

Yeah I'm actually excited to see what crazy experiments Sophocles will bring to the table XD I hope we get a mini montage of different wacky inventions that don't exactly help Ash's training and actually wreck havoc, and then finally that big hamster wheel will reveal... something of use (we know Sophocles will help somehow, and it seems based on Ash and Pikachu's glowing that it's working -- perhaps it's charging Pikachu's electricity? Hence "Intense Electric Shock Training!" from the episode's title?).

Happy almost birthday!

Why thank you! :3

Yeah I'm actually excited to see what crazy experiments Sophocles will bring to the table XD I hope we get a mini montage of different wacky inventions that don't exactly help Ash's training and actually wreck havoc, and then finally that big hamster wheel will reveal... something of use (we know Sophocles will help somehow, and it seems based on Ash and Pikachu's glowing that it's working -- perhaps it's charging Pikachu's electricity? Hence "Intense Electric Shock Training!" from the episode's title?).

I'd love to see that. It'd at least give Sophocles more of a reason to exist :p

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
No, it's voiced by Kenta Miyake.

Stop crushing my hopes, Dephender. Any time you post I think there's important new information.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I did and I'm excited to see it come to fruition even if it's just for a couple silly scenes but I wouldn't mind it being a recurring thing XD

As long as Ash retains his "Science is amazing!" attitude aha!

I like Sophocles' running wheel invention in this episode cuz it reminds me so much of something Clemont would've invented to help Ash train ha ha. The fact that his Togedemaru is running with Ash is cute even tho she's likely just tagging along cuz Pikachu's there. :3

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'm surprised that Togedemaru's not curling up in a ball as the speed increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.