• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 23rd: SM19 - Intense Electric Shock Training! A Rematch with Kapu-Kokeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Last call of the day.

Will Tapu Koko care about anyone else in Ash's team?! Will Ash win or be utterly trounced at the last second because Koko is a jerk?! Will Ash somehow catch him one day or is that against the laws of nature?!

1. I don't think Tapu Koko cares about Ash's team at all. I think it only cares about Ash, his skill as a Trainer, and his potential for...whatever Tapu Koko thinks he has potential for.

2. He will be trounced at the last second, but because Koko is a legendary, not because it's a jerk.

3. Nope, catching legendary guardian deities is totally against the laws of nature. :p

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Last call of the day.

Will Tapu Koko care about anyone else in Ash's team?! Will Ash win or be utterly trounced at the last second because Koko is a jerk?! Will Ash somehow catch him one day or is that against the laws of nature?!

1. Koko only cares about Ash and knows that with Pikachu the boy can do something special.

2. It will be closer than last time, as evidenced by the preview. The fact that Koko doesn't have the best defenses in-game and needed to use its mask in the previous battle to prevent damage are proof of that.

3. Catch it? No. It could end up like a saga - long Squishy, though it would leave far more often since it already trusts humans and has no need to observe them.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Last call of the day.

It cares about Hala, or rather what Hala produces.

Whatever this plot demands.

YES.

TheWanderingMist

Are people way too overhyped for this episode????

Yes.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Honestly Tapu Koko has better odds than other legends Ash met at getting caught.
Yes.

For what the episode is about, yes.... I agree. It's too soon to get excited about Ash fighting Tapu Koko again. I'm just glad they're gracing the pupper with a win here

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Last call of the day.

My thoughts are the same as Satomine's. No use of repeating something but said differently. :)

Yes.
I'm actually more hyped for the 1 Hour Special to be honest. This is cool and stuff but my hype has been reserved for something else.

TheWanderingMist

You think this was hyped, you should have seen the threads for XYZ38.
I'm guessing that's the one called "Satoshi's Ultimate Match". I wish I had been here back then. They couldn't fool me with that misleading title. I sadly wasn't here for XYZ47 either. Im sure those reactions were priceless. And as the others have said, I'm more hyped for EP20/21 since we have no information on what follows.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'm guessing that's the one called "Satoshi's Ultimate Match". I wish I had been here back then. They couldn't fool me with that misleading title. I sadly wasn't here for XYZ47 either. Im sure those reactions were priceless. And as the others have said, I'm more hyped for EP20/21 since we have no information on what follows.
XYZ38 was a scary time. XYZ47 didn't explode like the Kalos League results. Well maybe a tiny bit in the episode discussions. I don't think SM22 will spoil Litten's capture... or at least I hope not.

Everything12

Will Tapu Koko care about anyone else in Ash's team?!
Probably not, electric type bias.
Will Ash win or be utterly trounced at the last second because Koko is a jerk?!
Like others said because it's Legendary not just because it's a jerk.
Will Ash somehow catch him one day or is that against the laws of nature?!
Its against the laws of nature and the laws of the Pokemon Company.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
1. Koko only cares about Ash and knows that with Pikachu the boy can do something special.

2. It will be closer than last time, as evidenced by the preview. The fact that Koko doesn't have the best defenses in-game and needed to use its mask in the previous battle to prevent damage are proof of that.

3. Catch it? No. It could end up like a saga - long Squishy, though it would leave far more often since it already trusts humans and has no need to observe them.

1) Tapu Koko cares mainly about Ash and seems to have a special interest in Pikachu among Ash's Pokemon, that's what I think, that's why probably it's having a rematch with Pikachu in this episode.

2) Well, it has been confirmed already that Pikachu will do better than last time. I think the battle will end as undecided- Tapu Koko will recognise Ash and Pikachu's progression and stop the battle midway and leave.

3) Um, no I don't think so. But Tapu Koko will always help Ash in his journey in Alola whenever it feels that Ash requires it's help, that's what I feel like.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Last call of the day.

1. Ash is his only favorite
2. I say Ash might win this time
3. Well I think it would do more harm then good if does catch him.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Last call of the day.

1) I don't think that he cares for anyone except ash and pikachu.
2) Ash is not going to beat a legendary this early in the series.
3) Even if ash gets a chance to catch tapu koko, he shouldn't catch it because ash will then have to release tapu koko at the end of the saga. It won't be Oaked.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
1. Ash is his only favorite
2. I say Ash might win this time
3. Well I think it would do more harm then good if does catch him.

So you really think that Ash will beat a legendary equivalent this early in a series? I'd say that's quite optimistic. I think Pikachu might beat Tapu Koko at the end of the series, but not this early.

dp045

Yes.

Based on the hype to wait for the episodes is actually a silly practice. First if it does not meet the expectations ends up being a great deception and second any "spoiler" to ruin the enjoyment of the episode. In addition, the battle vs. Tapu Koko could be something more like a training and / or test for Ash instead of something that measures its progress.

At least it is good that the interest of Tapu Koko in Ash continues to exist and has not been ignored.

PS: SM and hype? Who would be so naive to bite back the neuvo with this or the next episodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.